On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He told me that he has a very bad heart condition and asked for prayers.

lol We posted at the same time. He's been in my prayers for quite a while but is unlike him not to at least sign in every once is a while. The last that I heard from him was back in September.

Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Henry,

Would it be possible to place his name in the title of this thread?

In that way, a search would reveal his name to anyone who might know him personally.
Thanks,

Maria

Done. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

inconsequential

goat who dreamed he was a sheep
Mar 28, 2010
✟9,552.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I saw him last week at Vespers and he's posting on facebook so he's still kicking. I know he's busy helping Father with the series of classes on Orthodoxy at our mission. They just started 11/6 and had some visitors so, with God's help, we will continue to grow. Please keep all of us at St. Paul in your prayers.

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I saw him last week at Vespers and he's posting on facebook so he's still kicking. I know he's busy helping Father with the series of classes on Orthodoxy at our mission. They just started 11/6 and had some visitors so, with God's help, we will continue to grow. Please keep all of us at St. Paul in your prayers.

Thank God he's ok. Thanks for the update, inconsequential. We'll keep you all in our prayers. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Thanks for let us know. I'm glad he is ok. :)

Keeping your mission in my prayers. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Protoevangel

Smash the Patriarchy!
Feb 6, 2004
Eugene, OR
✟33,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank you for letting us know.

Upvote 0