Midwest
✟110,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Has anyone heard that the 2024 April Solar Eclipse will Blanket Darkness on 7 U.S. Towns Named "Ninevah" from the Bible? I don't pay much attention to eclipses unless my area is in the path. Can anyone verify this? Interesting, if true.

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Has anyone heard that the 2024 April Solar Eclipse will Blanket Darkness on 7 U.S. Towns Named "Ninevah" from the Bible? I don't pay much attention to eclipses unless my area is in the path. Can anyone verify this? Interesting, if true.
2 of the cities are in the path of total eclipse the other 5 are in 85% partial eclipse areas and 1 Canadian city named Nineveh is in 85% partial eclipse.. so ... kinda true?

I mean we all know we need to repent but I wonder if this is actually a direct warning from God. 40 days out would be mid May, anything to do with the WHO treaty? Forcing a 2 state solution in Israel? Or is it just a warning about our general wickedness with our abortions, homosexuality, rejection of God, worship of money, etc, etc.

Upvote 0

Jan001

Striving to win the prize...
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟110,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
2 of the cities are in the path of total eclipse the other 5 are in 85% partial eclipse areas and 1 Canadian city named Nineveh is in 85% partial eclipse.. so ... kinda true?

I mean we all know we need to repent but I wonder if this is actually a direct warning from God. 40 days out would be mid May, anything to do with the WHO treaty? Forcing a 2 state solution in Israel? Or is it just a warning about our general wickedness with our abortions, homosexuality, rejection of God, worship of money, etc, etc.
You may be correct on any of these. Time will tell.

I think perhaps it is a time of warning so that people will repent before it is too late for them to repent. I read that the path of the first eclipse in 2017 went near or through 7 cities called Salem. I read, too, that if you put both eclipse paths together, they form an X in Carbondale, Illinois, also known as "Little Egypt."

Is God showing us in the heavens that he will soon lead us out of our current Egypt-like "one world, deep state" control? Please, God, may it be so!

Psalm 19:1 The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims his handiwork.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You may be correct on any of these. Time will tell.

I think perhaps it is a time of warning so that people will repent before it is too late for them to repent. I read that the path of the first eclipse in 2017 went near or through 7 cities called Salem. I read, too, that if you put both eclipse paths together, they form an X in Carbondale, Illinois, also known as "Little Egypt."

Is God showing us in the heavens that he will soon lead us out of our current Egypt-like "one world, deep state" control? Please, God, may it be so!

Psalm 19:1 The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims his handiwork.
Nelson Walters has videos on how these 2 eclipses and the annular eclipse in 2023 spelled out Aleph and Tav (as in the first and the last) in paleo hebrew script. The "X" is the paleo hebrew "tav" I have also noted that with the generation that was born around 1967 when Jerusalem was retaken by the Jews that generation is called "Generation X" a normally meaningless moniker but well, our X is paleo Hebrew "Tav" or a way to look at it is that is the "last generation" or the generation that will not pass away.

Most people say the boomers, those in 1948.. but Jesus isn't returning to Tel Aviv, the fig tree that Jesus withered was outside the eastern gate of Jerusalem.
and we're already past 70 years for the 1948 date, coming up on 80 years and I bet we go past that one too without the return of Jesus.

not to really date set because I don't think Jesus ever intended for a 70 year deadline to be the exact point.
But that's what the boomers think and they set dates based on that.

Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟110,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Nelson Walters has videos on how these 2 eclipses and the annular eclipse in 2023 spelled out Aleph and Tav (as in the first and the last) in paleo hebrew script. The "X" is the paleo hebrew "tav" I have also noted that with the generation that was born around 1967 when Jerusalem was retaken by the Jews that generation is called "Generation X" a normally meaningless moniker but well, our X is paleo Hebrew "Tav" or a way to look at it is that is the "last generation" or the generation that will not pass away.

Most people say the boomers, those in 1948.. but Jesus isn't returning to Tel Aviv, the fig tree that Jesus withered was outside the eastern gate of Jerusalem.
and we're already past 70 years for the 1948 date, coming up on 80 years and I bet we go past that one too without the return of Jesus.

not to really date set because I don't think Jesus ever intended for a 70 year deadline to be the exact point.
But that's what the boomers think and they set dates based on that.
Interesting.

I think the end of time cannot be determined. I do think that there will be at least one more world-wide revival before Jesus' return.

Jesus' prayers have not been fulfilled:

John 17:21 Father, I pray that all who believe in me can be one. You are in me and I am in you. I pray that they can also be one in us. Then the world will believe that you sent me.

Matthew 6:9-17
You should pray like this:

Our Father in heaven,
help us to honor
your name.
10 Come and set up
your kingdom,
so that everyone on earth
will obey you,
as you are obeyed
in heaven.

11 Give us our food for today.
12 Forgive us for doing wrong,
as we forgive others.
13 Keep us from being tempted
and protect us from evil.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Interesting.

I think the end of time cannot be determined. I do think that there will be at least one more world-wide revival before Jesus' return.

Jesus' prayers have not been fulfilled:

John 17:21 Father, I pray that all who believe in me can be one. You are in me and I am in you. I pray that they can also be one in us. Then the world will believe that you sent me.

Matthew 6:9-17
You should pray like this:

Our Father in heaven,
help us to honor
your name.
10 Come and set up
your kingdom,
so that everyone on earth
will obey you,
as you are obeyed
in heaven.

11 Give us our food for today.
12 Forgive us for doing wrong,
as we forgive others.
13 Keep us from being tempted
and protect us from evil.

I mean it's the prayer and desire of Jesus of course, but Jesus mused

Luke 18
1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Now the first part I underlined is a bit of a tangent I'll get to.. but the more specifically relevant part is that faith will be very scarce on the Earth prior to Jesus' return, which doesn't really suggest a revival before His return but rather persecution and falling away.

Some of why I think faith will be scarce before Jesus returns is because many will fall away from the faith, we see this in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4, and 1 Timothy 4:1-3
but the other part of it will be those that don't fall away, will be persecuted often to death.

Revelation 6 (and this ties in to the first thing I underlined)
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

So just like the parable Jesus told, the Martyred saints cry out for the Lord to avenge them over and over.
it is a key understanding of mine.. "the tribulation" is not the wrath of God. but rather the wrath of God is God's answer, His vengeance, for the Great Tribulation that His people were put through by the wicked.

I suppose this parable teaches us to not worry about annoying God with our requests for the return of Jesus, and crying out for justice for everything wrong in this world. So when it comes to that Maranatha cry.. never cease to be "troublesome" to God, by our continual prayers we should seek to "weary" God Almighty.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟110,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I mean it's the prayer and desire of Jesus of course, but Jesus mused

Luke 18

Now the first part I underlined is a bit of a tangent I'll get to.. but the more specifically relevant part is that faith will be very scarce on the Earth prior to Jesus' return, which doesn't really suggest a revival before His return but rather persecution and falling away.

Some of why I think faith will be scarce before Jesus returns is because many will fall away from the faith, we see this in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4, and 1 Timothy 4:1-3
but the other part of it will be those that don't fall away, will be persecuted often to death.

Revelation 6 (and this ties in to the first thing I underlined)

So just like the parable Jesus told, the Martyred saints cry out for the Lord to avenge them over and over.
it is a key understanding of mine.. "the tribulation" is not the wrath of God. but rather the wrath of God is God's answer, His vengeance, for the Great Tribulation that His people were put through by the wicked.

I suppose this parable teaches us to not worry about annoying God with our requests for the return of Jesus, and crying out for justice for everything wrong in this world. So when it comes to that Maranatha cry.. never cease to be "troublesome" to God, by our continual prayers we should seek to "weary" God Almighty.
I think these prophecies were fulfilled in the first century. Jesus claimed all these things would come to pass in "this generation," which means within forty years.

Jesus did indeed come in his power, but not physically, for 42 months while the Roman armies sieged and destroyed Jerusalem and its temple because they refused to accept him as their Messiah.

Christians did forsake their faith in that generation because of the persecution of the Jews. Christians became martyrs in that generation when they refused to denounce their faith in Jesus Christ.

Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I think these prophecies were fulfilled in the first century. Jesus claimed all these things would come to pass in "this generation," which means within forty years.

Jesus did indeed come in his power, but not physically, for 42 months while the Roman armies sieged and destroyed Jerusalem and its temple because they refused to accept him as their Messiah.

Christians did forsake their faith in that generation because of the persecution of the Jews. Christians became martyrs in that generation when they refused to denounce their faith in Jesus Christ.
Nope, Jesus did not return in the first century, and these prophecies had to do with His return.
"this generation" was referring to the generation that saw the fig tree bring forth new leaves. The fig tree hadn't even withered yet (that was 70AD) so it could not bring forth new leaves yet.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm surprised there's that many towns named Nineveh... Not really a positive reputation for a town.

For fun we also have the devil comet, that is visible later this month as well.

While these coincidences can and do occur, sometimes it is signs from God to change our ways before it's too late.

Take it as a sign if you like and repent if you need to, God tells us there is evidence of His Truth all around us that testify of Him.

Reactions: Jamdoc
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm surprised there's that many towns named Nineveh... Not really a positive reputation for a town.

For fun we also have the devil comet, that is visible later this month as well.

While these coincidences can and do occur, sometimes it is signs from God to change our ways before it's too late.

Take it as a sign if you like and repent if you need to, God tells us there is evidence of His Truth all around us that testify of Him.
Yeah I wouldn't want to name a town Nineveh or Babylon or Sodom or Gomorrah
but then again there is Hell, Michigan.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah I wouldn't want to name a town Nineveh or Babylon or Sodom or Gomorrah
but then again there is Hell, Michigan.

True about Michigan there, though I have to say the photos of Hell having frozen over were cool...

Lol...

Upvote 0

Barraco

Jun 24, 2004
Minot, ND
Visit site
✟24,408.00
Faith
Christian

I believe it is a sign. Joel 2 and Isaiah 34 were quoted in the sixth seal. Joel 2 talks about the restoration of Israel (physical and spiritual) while Isaiah 34 talks about the judgment against the surrounding nations. This is why the 144,000 Israelites are sealed. The Holy Spirit descends upon them. This is also why the people of the world, both great and small, hide from the wrath of the Lamb.

Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟110,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Nope, Jesus did not return in the first century, and these prophecies had to do with His return.
"this generation" was referring to the generation that saw the fig tree bring forth new leaves. The fig tree hadn't even withered yet (that was 70AD) so it could not bring forth new leaves yet.
The fig tree withered away immediately so it occurred in "this generation."

Matthew 21:19-20 And seeing a certain fig tree by the way side, he came to it, and found nothing on it but leaves only, and he saith to it: May no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And immediately the fig tree withered away. 20 And the disciples seeing it wondered, saying: How is it presently withered away?

Mark 11:19-22 And when evening was come, he went forth out of the city. 20 And when they passed by in the morning they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. 21 And Peter remembering, said to him: Rabbi, behold the fig tree, which thou didst curse, is withered away.

Fig trees put forth new leaves every spring unless they are dead, so this was an allegory meaning that the Christians were to watch for the sign that Jesus taught them to look for, and then they were commanded to flee to the mountains for safety. In other words, get out of Jerusalem and do not go back when you see the Roman armies building encampments around Jerusalem. The Christians fled to Pella and other outlying Christian communities. No Christian lives were lost because they obeyed Jesus' command.

All of the following were fulfilled by the end of 70 AD.

Luke 21:20-31 And when you shall see Jerusalem compassed about with an army; then know that the desolation thereof is at hand.

21 Then let those who are in Judea, flee to the mountains; and those who are in the midst thereof, depart out: and those who are in the countries, not enter into it.

22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things may be fulfilled, that are written.

23 But woe to them that are with child, and give suck in those days; for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword; and shall be led away captives into all nations; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down by the Gentiles; till the times of the nations be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, by reason of the confusion of the roaring of the sea and of the waves;

26 Men withering away for fear, and expectation of what shall come upon the whole world. For the powers of heaven shall be moved;

27 And then they shall see the Son of man coming in a cloud, with great power and majesty.
(figure of speech, not literal)

28 But when these things begin to come to pass, look up, and lift up your heads, because your redemption is at hand.

29 And he spoke to them in a similitude. See the fig tree, and all the trees:

30 When they now shoot forth their fruit, you know that summer is nigh; (allegory, not literal)

31 So you also, when you shall see these things come to pass, know that the kingdom of God is at hand.
(This is a figure of speech, which means that God is always with his people.)

The beginning of the fulfillment of this passage was when the Christians saw the Roman armies encamping outside of Jerusalem in 67 AD.
The ending of the fulfillment of this passage was when Jesus' kingly power destroyed, in 70 AD, the Jews in Jerusalem who did not accept him as their Messiah. He destroyed their city and their temple as well. Jesus used the Roman armies to mete out his vengeance upon the unbelieving Jews.

The kingdom of God is within his followers at all times. Jesus is always with his followers. If you are a follower of Jesus, you will have the kingdom of God within you.
Matthew 28:20, Luke 9:27, Acts 14:22

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The fig tree withered away immediately so it occurred in "this generation."

Matthew 21:19-20 And seeing a certain fig tree by the way side, he came to it, and found nothing on it but leaves only, and he saith to it: May no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And immediately the fig tree withered away. 20 And the disciples seeing it wondered, saying: How is it presently withered away?

Mark 11:19-22 And when evening was come, he went forth out of the city. 20 And when they passed by in the morning they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. 21 And Peter remembering, said to him: Rabbi, behold the fig tree, which thou didst curse, is withered away.

Fig trees put forth new leaves every spring unless they are dead, so this was an allegory meaning that the Christians were to watch for the sign that Jesus taught them to look for, and then they were commanded to flee to the mountains for safety. In other words, get out of Jerusalem and do not go back when you see the Roman armies building encampments around Jerusalem. The Christians fled to Pella and other outlying Christian communities. No Christian lives were lost because they obeyed Jesus' command.

All of the following were fulfilled by the end of 70 AD.

Luke 21:20-31 And when you shall see Jerusalem compassed about with an army; then know that the desolation thereof is at hand.

21 Then let those who are in Judea, flee to the mountains; and those who are in the midst thereof, depart out: and those who are in the countries, not enter into it.

22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things may be fulfilled, that are written.

23 But woe to them that are with child, and give suck in those days; for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword; and shall be led away captives into all nations; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down by the Gentiles; till the times of the nations be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, by reason of the confusion of the roaring of the sea and of the waves;

26 Men withering away for fear, and expectation of what shall come upon the whole world. For the powers of heaven shall be moved;

27 And then they shall see the Son of man coming in a cloud, with great power and majesty.
(figure of speech, not literal)

28 But when these things begin to come to pass, look up, and lift up your heads, because your redemption is at hand.

29 And he spoke to them in a similitude. See the fig tree, and all the trees:

30 When they now shoot forth their fruit, you know that summer is nigh;
(allegory, not literal)

31 So you also, when you shall see these things come to pass, know that the kingdom of God is at hand. (This is a figure of speech, which means that God is always with his people.)

The beginning of the fulfillment of this passage was when the Christians saw the Roman armies encamping outside of Jerusalem in 67 AD.
The ending of the fulfillment of this passage was when Jesus' kingly power destroyed, in 70 AD, the Jews in Jerusalem who did not accept him as their Messiah. He destroyed their city and their temple as well. Jesus used the Roman armies to mete out his vengeance upon the unbelieving Jews.

The kingdom of God is within his followers at all times. Jesus is always with his followers. If you are a follower of Jesus, you will have the kingdom of God within you.
Matthew 28:20, Luke 9:27, Acts 14:22
The fig tree represents Israel. Israel withered in 70AD.
It did not bring forth new leaves until most people believe 1948, I believe 1967 as it was specifically Jerusalem.

Jesus did not return in 70AD.
Sin still exists
Death still exists.
There was no resurrection, and the elect were not gathered. nobody was gathered in 70AD, it was a scattering.

The moment you say "figure of speech" is when you internally know, it didn't happen, you just wanted it to have happened.

and because you know it didn't happen but misunderstand the timing given, thinking it had to be fullfilled first century. Your faith struggles to reconcile it. You are left with 2 choices:
1. Jesus lied
or
2. It must be allegory but was fulfilled.

Rather realize 3. That wasn't the generation. Jesus outright said He did not know when this would happen, He knew what would happen but not when.

The world is currently conforming to the kind of world that was described that would be like the time of Jesus' return.

Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟110,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The fig tree represents Israel. Israel withered in 70AD.
It did not bring forth new leaves until most people believe 1948, I believe 1967 as it was specifically Jerusalem.
What is this about "new" fig leaves in regard to Israel? Where is this prophesied?
Jesus did not return in 70AD.
Sin still exists
Death still exists.
There was no resurrection, and the elect were not gathered. nobody was gathered in 70AD, it was a scattering.

Jesus indeed returned in his power and might "in this generation" in 70 AD, just as he prophesied he would, and he destroyed Jerusalem, using the Roman armies to accomplish his will.
The moment you say "figure of speech" is when you internally know, it didn't happen, you just wanted it to have happened.

I disagree. It most definitely happened in the generation that Jesus was speaking to.
and because you know it didn't happen but misunderstand the timing given, thinking it had to be fullfilled first century. Your faith struggles to reconcile it. You are left with 2 choices:
1. Jesus lied

It is impossible for Jesus to lie and so it occurred in that very same generation.

33 AD to 70 AD was less than 40 years, which was a generation, according to Jesus.
or 2. It must be allegory but was fulfilled.
It was definitely fulfilled in "this generation."

The metaphoric first covenant "heaven and earth" of the Jews, which was "their city, temple religious system, and city," were destroyed, and so all of these passed away in "this generation" in 70 AD, which was within 40 years of Jesus' prophecy. Mark 13:30-31

The heaven and earth of the Jews passed away in 70 AD. Now, we have only the "New Covenant," which is the "new heaven and the new earth," of the Christians. Revelation 21:1

The "sea was no more" because the "sea" was a metaphor for the giant bronze water basin used by the Levite priests to purify themselves before they served in their temple. 1 Kings 7:23-25

In Jesus' New Covenant, there is no need for this "sea," the giant bronze wash basin used for priestly purification before the priest serves at the altar of the Christians in their church. Hebrews 13:10

Rather realize 3. That wasn't the generation. Jesus outright said He did not know when this would happen, He knew what would happen but not when.
I choose #4. Jesus returned in his power "in this generation," just as he prophesied. He, King of Kings, from his throne in heaven, used his own power and majesty to destroy the unbelieving Jews, their temple, and their city. The Roman armies did his will for him. Matthew 21:43
The world is currently conforming to the kind of world that was described that would be like the time of Jesus' return.
We do not know, and we cannot know, what the world will be like when Jesus returns at the end of time. We must remain faithful to his commandments at all times, so that we will be ready to meet him at any moment.

All of Mathew 24 and all of Luke 21 were fulfilled by the end of 70 AD. Jesus did find faith on the earth when he visited earth with his power and might in 67 AD. His followers did as he commanded and and so they "fled to the mountains" when they saw the Roman armies building encampments around Jerusalem. Not a single Christian perished when Jesus visited his wrath upon Jerusalem.

Uh, oh! I just realized that this discussion is way off topic so this is not the place to continue it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
What is this about "new" fig leaves in regard to Israel? Where is this prophesied?
Ezekiel 36 and 37
They were scattered among all nations after AD 70, no those references are not referring the Babylonian Captivity where they were captured by Babylon, but the diaspora where they were spread all over Earth. God is regathering them to Israel now.
Jesus indeed returned in his power and might "in this generation" in 70 AD, just as he prophesied he would, and he destroyed Jerusalem, using the Roman armies to accomplish his will.

I disagree. It most definitely happened in the generation that Jesus was speaking to.

It is impossible for Jesus to lie and so it occurred in that very same generation.

33 AD to 70 AD was less than 40 years, which was a generation, according to Jesus.

It was definitely fulfilled in "this generation."

The metaphoric first covenant "heaven and earth" of the Jews, which was "their city, temple religious system, and city," were destroyed, and so all of these passed away in "this generation" in 70 AD, which was within 40 years of Jesus' prophecy. Mark 13:30-31

The heaven and earth of the Jews passed away in 70 AD. Now, we have only the "New Covenant," which is the "new heaven and the new earth," of the Christians. Revelation 21:1

The "sea was no more" because the "sea" was a metaphor for the giant bronze water basin used by the Levite priests to purify themselves before they served in their temple. 1 Kings 7:23-25

In Jesus' New Covenant, there is no need for this "sea," the giant bronze wash basin used for priestly purification before the priest serves at the altar of the Christians in their church. Hebrews 13:10

I choose #4. Jesus returned in his power "in this generation," just as he prophesied. He, King of Kings, from his throne in heaven, used his own power and majesty to destroy the unbelieving Jews, their temple, and their city. The Roman armies did his will for him. Matthew 21:43

We do not know, and we cannot know, what the world will be like when Jesus returns at the end of time. We must remain faithful to his commandments at all times, so that we will be ready to meet him at any moment.

All of Mathew 24 and all of Luke 21 were fulfilled by the end of 70 AD. Jesus did find faith on the earth when he visited earth with his power and might in 67 AD. His followers did as he commanded and and so they "fled to the mountains" when they saw the Roman armies building encampments around Jerusalem. Not a single Christian perished when Jesus visited his wrath upon Jerusalem.

Uh, oh! I just realized that this discussion is way off topic so this is not the place to continue it.
Sin and Death still exist.
Promises are not fulfilled yet.

Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟110,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ezekiel 36 and 37
They were scattered among all nations after AD 70, no those references are not referring the Babylonian Captivity where they were captured by Babylon, but the diaspora where they were spread all over Earth. God is regathering them to Israel now.
Both Ezekiel 36 and 37 were fulfilled when the second temple was built with Cyrus's help.

Ezekiel 36:8 But you, O mountains of Israel, shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people Israel; for they will soon come home.

The Israelites soon came home to Israel. They were still living there when Jesus was born.

Ezekiel 37:21 then say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them to their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.

The Israelites from among all the nations soon came home to Israel and they were living there when Jesus was born. Acts 2:5

Jesus is now king over his church and all the other people who do not belong to his church as well.

Jesus is king of heaven and earth, and he is presently reigning on earth from his throne in heaven.

Hebrews 8:1 Now the point in what we are saying is this: we have such a high priest, one who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven,

Luke 22:69 But from now on the Son of man shall be seated at the right hand of the power of God.”

Jesus is presently ruling on earth from his throne in heaven. He will reign from there until he has put everything under his feet. When he has put everything under his feet, he will return to gather his church which is eagerly awaiting his return.

1 Corinthians 15:22-26 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. 24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Sin and Death still exist.
Promises are not fulfilled yet.
These will not be fulfilled until Jesus' second coming at the end of time. When he physically comes to earth for the second time, which will be at the end of time, then there will be no more sin and no more death. Jesus will destroy both of these when he returns to earth to gather his church, which is eagerly awaiting his return.

This discussion is off-topic. If you desire to continue it, you can start a new thread. I am unsubscribing from this current thread.

Upvote 0

Michu

Jan 21, 2024
Skane
✟4,171.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Will be during the final hours of the jewish calender year, will be close to midnight in Israel and the last hour when it's over Rapture, Indiana. Just thought that is facinating as we enter Nisan it's 2 weeks to Passover and I was listening in on the temple institute, the jews that want to sacrifice the red heifers as a preparation for the third temple, speaking of animal sacrifices leading up to passover. And even though not specifically saying that they would sacrifice the red heifers I think we are moving into a very high watch period, alot of things are going on in the world right now.

Upvote 0