Has anyone ever started a relationship off cf alone?

JesusFreak78

Reformed Baptist
Feb 11, 2005
Minnesota, USA
✟35,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I had the two most fantastic weeks in my life with flod logic. It was so much better than I could ever imagine it to be.

The only stupid thing is it's gonna be like forever to we can see each other again since we live 4000 miles apart from each other and traveling is expensive. Don't know how I'm gonna survive to the next time I can see her again. :sigh:

Reactions: Kvikklunsj
Upvote 0

Luther073082

κύριε ἐλέησον χριστὲ ἐλέησον
Apr 1, 2007
New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had the two most fantastic weeks in my life with flod logic. It was so much better than I could ever imagine it to be.

The only stupid thing is it's gonna be like forever to we can see each other again since we live 4000 miles apart from each other and traveling is expensive. Don't know how I'm gonna survive to the next time I can see her again. :sigh:

I know how you feel. Keri and I live about 3,000 miles apart. She's comming here for thanksgiving though.

Good news for me is that we live in the same country so I can move to Cali once I get a job there. That might be more difficult moving between nations.

Upvote 0

JesusFreak78

Reformed Baptist
Feb 11, 2005
Minnesota, USA
✟35,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Yes, I think it is more difficult to move between nations because it's so much more to think about and so much more that has to be okay before you make the move.

But when that is said, if the chance was there and I can afford it I wouldn't hesitate a second to move to the US, so I could be close to flod logic.

Upvote 0

Luther073082

κύριε ἐλέησον χριστὲ ἐλέησον
Apr 1, 2007
New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I think it is more difficult to move between nations because it's so much more to think about and so much more that has to be okay before you make the move.

But when that is said, if the chance was there and I can afford it I wouldn't hesitate a second to move to the US, so I could be close to flod logic.

Thats the problem though, you are trying to do it legally. You could probably get into the country faster by flying to Mexico and running accross the border. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Weasel7711

I'm in love with a bunnymedic!
Jun 17, 2004
Virginia Beach
Visit site
✟13,220.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Has this forum started any relationships? Just wondering

Hey maybe CF should start a matchmaking forum that would be wonderful and it would give this site publicty
bunnymedic is hot in person...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums