Scotland
✟3,511.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
It has nothing to do with Muslim population size today. Did you know that the Muslim population multiplied 10 times faster than the rest of society? Let me repeat that again: 10 times faster!
Wow, at that rate, the Muslims will be in a majority well within the next 200 years! Maybe there will be enough of them for the extremist minority to hold some legislative power some time in the next millenium!

extrapolating.png

And the Muslim hostile rhetorics are getting louder and louder. Good luck ignoring it. And you're comparing Muslim to the Jews?! Are you even serious for suggesting that?! Shesssh...

Coming from the one comparing the welfare state to Hitler? And yes, I am comparing Muslims to Jews. They are both religious groups. Both have bad members and good members. Both have had their members do bad things and good things. I challenge you to prove this wrong.

You know...it's usually the liberal nutjobs that pulls the trigger, you do know that right? Like the shooting in AZ. (Suddenly I hear crickets chirping from the liberal media. Hmmm.)

It's very easy to blame things on "liberals" when you term everyone who does something bad a liberal.

Upvote 0

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Wow, at that rate, the Muslims will be in a majority well within the next 200 years! Maybe there will be enough of them for the extremist minority to hold some legislative power some time in the next millenium!

extrapolating.png
The Muslims don't need to be in majority to take over. They will take whether the host likes it or not. Just look at Israel.
Coming from the one comparing the welfare state to Hitler? And yes, I am comparing Muslims to Jews. They are both religious groups. Both have bad members and good members. Both have had their members do bad things and good things. I challenge you to prove this wrong.
You were already wrong the moment you brought the Jews. You being a liberal and has uttered this nonsense of lumping the Jews and Muslims together; and the Jews living in the US are majority a liberal; what a strange bedfellow.

It's very easy to blame things on "liberals" when you term everyone who does something bad a liberal.
Well...that's because it's the LIBERALS who are the ones who do the majority of the world's killings, especially if they become Head-of-States. Example: (also including US presidents putting US in a war): Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Hitler (yes, Hitler), Roosevelt (WW2), Woodrow Wilson (WW1), Truman (Korea), Kennedy (Vietnam), Clinton (Kosovo), etc.

Non Head-of-States: abortionists and their sympathizers, etc.

So, now go ahead and blame the conservatives for the liberal nutjobs.

Upvote 0

Ar Cosc

I only exist on the internet
Jul 12, 2010
Scotland
✟3,511.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
The Muslims don't need to be in majority to take over. They will take whether the host likes it or not. Just look at Israel.
Oh yes, Israel, that well-known Islamic state.

You were already wrong the moment you brought the Jews. You being a liberal and has uttered this nonsense of lumping the Jews and Muslims together; and the Jews living in the US are majority a liberal; what a strange bedfellow.
I said "prove me wrong", not "post a diatribe of little substance". Now, again, prove the following statement wrong; They are both religious groups. Both have bad members and good members. Both have had their members do bad things and good things.

In this respect, how are Jews any different from Muslims?

Well...that's because it's the LIBERALS who are the ones who do the majority of the world's killings, especially if they become Head-of-States. Example: (also including US presidents putting US in a war): Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Hitler (yes, Hitler), Roosevelt (WW2), Woodrow Wilson (WW1), Truman (Korea), Kennedy (Vietnam), Clinton (Kosovo), etc.

Non Head-of-States: abortionists and their sympathizers, etc.
I'd look up the word "liberal" in a good dictionary if I were you. Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pol and Mao were authoritarian communists, which is pretty much the exact opposite of a liberal. Hitler as well. You really think Hitler's persecution of the gypsies, Jews, homosexuals, and handicapped was liberal behaviour? The mind boggles! Like I said, it's easy to blame everything on "liberals" when you define them as "anyone who does bad things".

And I don't know enough about US history to talk with authority about Korea and Vietnam, but any President would have declared war on Japan after a pre-emptive strike on the Pacific Fleet, Kosovo was in order to stop genocide, and was a just war if there ever was one, and it was conservative presidents who brought the US into Iraq (both times), and Afghanistan. Also look up the Grenada conflict, and US involvement in central American affairs. Getting into wars is not the sole preserve of either liberals or conservatives (and even those who pass for liberals in the US aren't particularly liberal by international standards)

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Would you say that if he kills her when he gets out? I still think it should have been attempted murder.

Nah 6 months is too short for a murder sentence. If he meant to kill her I think he would have. Think this is what it was, assault. We can't send all people who do this away for life in case they may have killed the person instead of beating if they had had a different mindset.

Upvote 0