Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Mr. Williams does make a point here. Anyone sick of being pandered to yet?

1brwy6x4frd61.jpg

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

1brwy6x4frd61.jpg

I think it is Great that President Trump offered the Black community $500 Billion at a Georgia campaign rally at the end of September 2020. Clearly it was not an attempt to sway Black voters. We all know how the Government works and Congress has NOTHING to do with anything. If the President says something, then it happens. Cut and dried. Period. We got the wall, Mexico paid for it, and we all got that better health plan for free. Trump Had the most diverse Cabinet in history and did more for Black people than any other person, living or dead.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic

1brwy6x4frd61.jpg
That's an ignorant statement on the part of Mr. Williams. Biden did not offer the $20 bill, he simply restarted the process. Moreover, the choice of Tubman is not pandering, she is an important part of American history and is being included on the $20 along with other historic women being added to the $5 and $10 bills. The only person that was pandering was Trump who attempted to bribe US voters. It's funny seeing people tout this "$500 billion economic plan" who are probably now against pandemic spending because of the deficit. Gotta love it.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Moreover, the choice of Tubman is not pandering, she is an important part of American history and is being included on the $20 along with other historic women being added to the $5 and $10 bills.

When I attended school in Arkansas, Alabama, and Mississippi in the 1980s we were taught that American History was White History.

Upvote 0