Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Millions believe Trump' assertion that the election was rigged, stolen via fraudulent voting.

Therefore when Barr, a conservative Christian who was in the administration says:

Barr said the Justice Department found no evidence of any widespread voter fraud in the election. Barr says in his book that he told the president to his face that the stolen election claims were "bull****."

The president angrily accepted Barr's resignation on the spot. He took it back moments later, but Barr resigned for real in December 2020.

Barr's statement is then important, meaningful, because it will help some of those millions deceived by Trump realize Trump has endlessly repeated a false claim.

And therefore Trump is not fit for any conservative Christian to vote for again.

Barr's truthful disclosures should be important to trump voters for sure. Trump voters have demonstrated over and over they are willing to let trump run amok without consequence tho. The mere fact that trump is not fit to hold office is the exact qualification that appeals to counterproductive voters. They somehow think it punishes congress without punishing ourselves.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Millions believe Trump' assertion that the election was rigged, stolen via fraudulent voting.

Therefore when Barr, a conservative Christian who was in the administration says:

Barr said the Justice Department found no evidence of any widespread voter fraud in the election. Barr says in his book that he told the president to his face that the stolen election claims were "bull****."

The president angrily accepted Barr's resignation on the spot. He took it back moments later, but Barr resigned for real in December 2020.

Barr's statement is then important, meaningful, because it will help some of those millions deceived by Trump realize Trump has endlessly repeated a false claim.

And therefore Trump is not fit for any conservative Christian to vote for again.

My only reply is when a reporter asked Trump ( Who was the most important person in history? )
Trump without hesitation said Jesus Christ.
As Americans we have a right to support whomever we choose.
In Future elections I believe only regerstered Voters should have the right to Vote in person with a I.D.card.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Its hard to comprehend people still obsessed with Trump.
When you consider the appointees by Biden this past year, His insane behavior toward Women, Children, the Border, Afghanistan, Banking , basic economics, and not being coherent for the majority of his statements.
American involvement in the Ukraine can possibly send the World into a Nuclear war, is this who America trusted with their lives?
My trust is in God, no matter what moron is in office.
As a Christian I cannot support a pro abortion Canadate, thats my conviction others may reconcile supporting the Pro Choice group.
At this point who cares about Trump unless they need a person to blame our downfall on?
Plain and simple its in the past, If Barr would have done his job we would not be in the circumstances we are in today.
We cannot look back, we must change the course of America quickly.
Mid term elections hopefully will restore order in the streets of Democratic run states, we may get Seattle back possibly Portland, but it will take a great deal of effort to restore California.
New York is economically destroyed with vacant buildings everywhere.
Food shortage is on the way, along with riots in the streets , Today our media tried to convince us that not buying oil from Russia is for the good of Ukrainian people.
Biden in his get tough Scranton style continues to make Americans suffer by not using domestic oil and not buying Russian oil.
Supply and Demand dictates our prices at the pump, but he does understand this concept right?

Proverbs 27:18 Whoso keepeth the fig tree shall eat the fruit thereof: so he that waiteth on his master shall be honoured. 19 As in water face answereth to face, so the heart of man to man. 20 Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied. 24 For riches are not for ever: and doth the crown endure to every generation?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
That was the Obama administration's official position. Biden was just doing his job.

Because ... doing so would be unethical.

Probably because none of these issues involve nuclear powers at war.

Because reasonable nations work together ... rather than against each other ... like in NATO.

Probably somewhat less than 70 million right now. That still leaves the approximate 80 million who voted for Biden.

Yes ... he should have had even less ethical friends. If Pence had been less ethical, ... that probably would have been enough.

Though fortunately, ... he has some ethics.

What ???

So ... you believe that the Ukrainians are willing to die to defend Ukraine against aggression from their nuclear-armed neighbor ... because of American involvement in Burisma ?

Not unlike America the Ukrainians will believe what ever is spewed out by the media.

So what Nation is the largest threat to World peace?
Russia Russia Russia, CHINA, or the Democratic party joined
with China?
Do you think Americans will fight against a communist take over?
Do you think our Homeland Security Advisor Should have been involved with Hunter Biden and Burisma?
I can agree that Biden was doing what Obama told him to do.
Considering his political track record he is incapable of independent thought.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not unlike America the Ukrainians will believe what ever is spewed out by the media.

So what Nation is the largest threat to World peace?
Russia Russia Russia, CHINA, or the Democratic party joined
with China?
Do you think Americans will fight against a communist take over?
Do you think our Homeland Security Advisor Should have been involved with Hunter Biden and Burisma?
I can agree that Biden was doing what Obama told him to do.
Considering his political track record he is incapable of independent thought.
Methinks you would enjoy a conversation with Mike Lindell, the pillow guy.

You share a lot of the same fantasies ...

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

When you yourself are seeing it yourself....like this local recording on his cell phone:

Civilians trying to flee the shelling of the cities literally hear shells landing, see destroyed apartments and schools.

They are believing what they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears.

This is reality.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It has been so interesting to see how AG Barr, whose conditioned response to Trump's words "Jump" was "how high?" has now turned against him.

Trump was always just a means to an end for him. He picked Supreme Court Justices from the Federalist Society's most wanted list, picking one from column A, one from column B, and one from column C. Barr knew exactly who Trump was. If he didn't, he knew exactly who Trump was when he buried and lied about the Mueller report. He figured Trump could put some mechanisms in place to replace democracy with autocracy, and he was all for it.

The fact that Trump was able to shock Barr's seriously impaired sense of morality does not make Barr a good guy. It won't make me plunk thirty bucks down for his book. After all, I saw through the former president four years before Barr did. He doesn't deserve a medal for seeing the truth years after half the American people.

• Agree
Reactions: miamited
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
When you yourself are seeing it yourself....like this local recording on his cell phone:

Civilians trying to flee the shelling of the cities literally hear shells landing, see destroyed apartments and schools.

They are believing what they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears.

This is reality.

My heart goes out to all victims of violence in this World.
My heart goes out to the victims of violent crimes right here in America.
CNN has been caught along with other media, using old viedos to sensationalize their stories.
I believe there is a reason for this war, and the current administration knows what it is.
What will be the result from giving Nuclear abilities to Iran?
who in their right minds would do this?
Who would leave behind thousands of high tech weapons for Terriost, so China could copy them and sell them world wide?
How many must die before we hold those responsible for staging attacks world wide?
My Prayers go out for the Ukrainians, and Americans in the coming months.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,159,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What will be the result from giving Nuclear abilities to Iran?
The problem isn't us giving much (though China might have, or Russia...), but that Iran is plenty big enough and has normal human beings in it so that some are quite capable for engineering or physics....

They can do it if we give them nothing. Not one thing.

And we can't really stop them much, except by trying to make a deal.

A deal is what we had before Trump canceled it, and then after Trump canceled it, then the Iranians started enriching uranium a lot, getting themselves far along towards bomb making....

But if they decide to go ahead and make bombs, I think no one can stop them; airstrikes, etc. -- none of that will stop them if they decide to go ahead.

What we can do is only make a deal (again) to persuade them it's not worth it. and hope we don't elect another president that will torpedo the new deal.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,159,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
that would have set them back over ten years.
You are underestimating engineers very seriously.

Set backs from destroying factories and such are very temporary. Try something much closer to the order of 1 year. (like 1 - 2) Not ten.

E.g. --

"Experts: Natanz Explosion Set Back Iran's Nuclear Program by More Than a Year". Haaretz. 8 July 2020

Destroy a factory, centrifuges, etc. -- those are very short term setbacks. And Iran simply responded by making the new replacements safer against sabotage, and to bombing by making the replacement sites far less easy to attack , etc.

It's not hard.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
You are underestimating engineers very seriously.

Set backs from destroying factories and such are very temporary. Try something much closer to the order of 1 year. (like 1 - 2) Not ten.

E.g. --

"Experts: Natanz Explosion Set Back Iran's Nuclear Program by More Than a Year". Haaretz. 8 July 2020

Destroy a factory, centrifuges, etc. -- those are very short term setbacks. And Iran simply responded by making the new replacements safer against sabotage, and to bombing by making the replacement sites far less easy to attack , etc.

It's not hard.

Here is a quote from the Iran Primer:
  • Cyberattacks: In 2010, Iran reported that the Stuxnet computer virus destroyed hundreds of centrifuges used to enrich uranium at the Natanz nuclear enrichment facility. The virus was reportedly jointly developed by Israel and the United States. In 2012, Iran said that another computer virus, dubbed Flame, infected government computers at nuclear facilities and stole data.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
At the time it was reported, that the cyber attack would set Iran back 10 years.
Its possible the news reports were inflated, considering the falsehoods that are put out by major media outlets today.
Isreal has continued to work on sabotage of Iran's nuclear program.
One thing is certain, if Iran does use nuclear weapons against Isreal, the response from Isreal would be to completely wipe them off the face of the earth.

• Agree
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

Ray Glenn

Jun 10, 2021
Birmingham
✟31,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Barr's interview, his testimony, seems to have disturbed some Trump supporters.

Barr is attempting to ride the fence. He's doing well.

What is troubling the Democrats? Four years of screaming Russia, Russia, Russia and an improper impeachment ....finally crowned with a partial truth. Hillary pays fines for her made up report and the DNC shells out millions over the fines in the case. All a Fraud.

Barr was smart enough to assign a Special Counsel. With what Durham has discovered so far. Between Hunter and the mistakes of the Biden Family Crime syndicate ....Biden will be lucky to finish out his term.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
This is not the America as I remembered.
Years of corruption has gone unnoticed, and it seems the institutions we once had reverence for have changed into political pawns.
The abominations that have taken place for over thirty years now, are preformed openly right before our eyes.
It may be that they have always existed, out of public view.
The media may have covered their debacle through selective reporting.
Its unfortunate our enemies have more knowledge, about America's pitfalls than the American people.
The Church remains silent, due to a tax code.
Now our Government is out in the open, right before our eyes, if you can name a crime they have done it.
Trump thought He could drain the Swamp, and return the Government back to for the People, to be painfully honest He was taken under by the Swamp, ecause all around him were more creatures than He could ever imagine.
God will Judge everyone on earth, either those who have died or those who are still alive.
There are things only God can change, and our Nation is a speck compared to the events since time had begun.

Upvote 0