Happy Sabbath

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Visionary:
"While we cling to the Lord every moment of our lives and are extremely thankful for His sacrifice, He set a time aside in which is the memorial."

GE:
If the sacrifice set apart the time in which is the memorial, then it cannot be the Sabbath so set apart because Jesus was not sacrificed on the Sabbath.
No, while we cling to the Lord every moment of our lives in thankfulness for His sacrifice, we rejoice even more in that moment in which He set the Sabbath aside the memorial of his resurrection in life and the glory of the Father, as Paul says He was raisd by.
The Lord's sabbaths are found in Lev 23. They are all memorials of different moments.

The Weekly Sabbath .. memorial {REMEMBER}.. Creator and Redeemer..

Upvote 0

Josephus777

Servant of the Most High
Apr 10, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟8,199.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There are various understandings of the falls feasts and their time of fulfillment, 1844 and 1848 are commonly presented here. It too has its time and place in spiritual awakening and advancement in spiritual truth. I know it was a disappointment, but that does not change the fact that I believe Wiliam Miller was on the right track as far as it being a very important subject of study."

You are still sitting on sacks with ashed heads; you have never recovered from your time-setting ailment, my heart bleeds for you saying.[/quote]

Sir Lately I have been studying Jewish feasts and this year especially because of Birkat Hachmah Falling on the same week as the days we celebrate the Lord's ressurection has particular interest especially being the prophesy's of the P[rophets of old are being fullfilled right before our eyes. What are your takes on His return IE:The rapture, Or the lack of it, THE EVENTS PROPHSIED IN EZEKIAL on the Gog and Magog war with Iran We are so close to His coming I can hear the trumpets blowing Sound the trumpet in Zion make ready for the coming of the Lord

Upvote 0

Josephus777

Servant of the Most High
Apr 10, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟8,199.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Shabbat shalom to you too Visionary - and to all disciples of Yeshua!
Yeshua Hamashiach
Shalom Israel Peace peace to them that are far off. May the Glory of the latter be greater than the former as it is written.For eye has not seen nor ear heard neither has entered into the heart of men the things that God has before times prepared for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
There are various understandings of the falls feasts and their time of fulfillment, 1844 and 1848 are commonly presented here. It too has its time and place in spiritual awakening and advancement in spiritual truth. I know it was a disappointment, but that does not change the fact that I believe Wiliam Miller was on the right track as far as it being a very important subject of study."

You are still sitting on sacks with ashed heads; you have never recovered from your time-setting ailment, my heart bleeds for you saying.
Sir Lately I have been studying Jewish feasts and this year especially because of Birkat Hachmah Falling on the same week as the days we celebrate the Lord's ressurection has particular interest especially being the prophesy's of the P[rophets of old are being fullfilled right before our eyes. What are your takes on His return IE:The rapture, Or the lack of it, THE EVENTS PROPHSIED IN EZEKIAL on the Gog and Magog war with Iran We are so close to His coming I can hear the trumpets blowing Sound the trumpet in Zion make ready for the coming of the Lord
I believe that in the same manner as the spring time feasts were fulfilled with His first coming, so also shall the fall feast be fufilled. That means the 3 1/2 year ministry. The two witnesses are necessary to spot the start of the fall feasts starting with the trumpets. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Josephus777

Servant of the Most High
Apr 10, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟8,199.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I believe that in the same manner as the spring time feasts were fulfilled with His first coming, so also shall the fall feast be fufilled. That means the 3 1/2 year ministry. The two witnesses are necessary to spot the start of the fall feasts starting with the trumpets. :thumbsup:
Now were talking the Lord has been causing me to blow the shofar rising up early he awakes with with His Glorious presense and sorrounds me with His Glory He said this to me in the middle of the night In a vision upon my bed Yet is once a little while and I will shake the heavens and the earth the sea and the dry ground and the desire of all nations shall come the gold is mine the silver is mine sayeth the Lord and the glory of the Latter shall be greater than the former. HE's coming my dear friend My God My God there saddling the war horses as we speak we will see the coming of the Mighty one High and lifted up HALLELUIA:bow:

Upvote 0

Josephus777

Servant of the Most High
Apr 10, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟8,199.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Now were talking the Lord has been causing me to blow the shofar rising up early he awakes me with His Glorious presense and sorrounds me with His Glory He said this to me in the middle of the night In a vision upon my bed Yet is once a little while and I will shake the heavens and the earth the sea and the dry ground and the desire of all nations shall come the gold is mine the silver is mine sayeth the Lord and the glory of the Latter shall be greater than the former. HE's coming my dear friend My God My God there saddling the war horses as we speak we will see the coming of the Mighty one High and lifted up HALLELUIA:bow:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.