Happy Sabbath

Cliff2

Oct 7, 2004
✟11,993.00
Faith
SDA
Happy Sabbath to everyone.

It is Friday evening here in the Eastern Sates (Victoria, Tasmania, NSW, and Queensland) of Australia.

It has been very hot during the past week, often nearing 100 deg F. during the day. Even now it is still 90 deg.

I hope and pray that we will all have a good Sabbath.

We are having communion tomorrow.

Greetings and blessings to all from sunny Queensland.

Cliff2

Oct 7, 2004
✟11,993.00
Faith
SDA
Inne said:
How was everyone's Sabbath? We're having an International Fellowship this coming Sabbath, can't wait. It'll be grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeat! :) Btw, I'm in CO, cliff2.

Don't forget to let us know how your international Sabbath goes.

This coming Sabbath will be different for me as I am going south and will have the chance to spend a few days with my "big boy".

He needs our prayers, it is not easy being young and away from home. We will meet up and have a few days together. College start again for him in a few weeks time.

I grew up near Avondale College, not the same as it used to be. Nevertheless it is still a lovely place and just hope things work out for him as he continues his studies.

Fill us in a bit on what you plan to take place with this special Sabbath of yours.

Why are you having an "international Sabbath"? Are there lots of different countries represented at your Church?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cliff2

Oct 7, 2004
✟11,993.00
Faith
SDA
neapoi said:
Sometimes it's hard to find the "Happy" in Sabbath. I get to attend my grandmothers funeral tomorow.

But there's good news for me... I feel like - if she does not make it into heaven, there's no use us trying!

From the heart, Happy Sabbath everybody. Take some time and center your gravity in Christ.

Blessings!

I felt the same way when my mum passed away.

Our prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Upvote 0

Sophia7

Tall73's Wife
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2005
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
neapoi said:
Sometimes it's hard to find the "Happy" in Sabbath. I get to attend my grandmothers funeral tomorow.

But there's good news for me... I feel like - if she does not make it into heaven, there's no use us trying!

From the heart, Happy Sabbath everybody. Take some time and center your gravity in Christ.

Blessings!

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I'll keep you in my prayers.

God Bless,
Sophia7

Upvote 0