Happy Independence Day America! Thank you American troops who Battle ‘Satan’.

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God was King and Ruler over Israel and the world, from the Exodus till the fall of Israel in 587 B.C.. In 587 B.C. God relinquished His Kingship over Israel and placed man’s evil human pride in secular power, aka ‘Satan’, as ruler over Israel. Due to Israel’s massive sins against God, God ripped Israel out of the Promised Land and placed king Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, as ruler over Israel, and the world. Nebuchadnezzar, and his world dominant secular power successors, were just as ruthless as Adolph Hitler. Israel has mourned their fall from grace ever since, to this very day.

In comes America, in our great American Revolutionary war. Upon Victory and Independence in 1776, now it is no longer ‘Satan’, in the form of ruthless dictators, ruling over America, and eventually the world. ‘We the People of the United States’, rule over our country, and much of the world. We the People, can vote to have our evil human pride ruling over us, or not, but no longer do we have a king Nebuchadnezzar styled ruthless dictator, like Adolph Hitler, ruling over us.

When Jesus Comes, He with His Angels, will subdue Satan, aka man's evil human pride in secular power, and He will take His Throne as King and Ruler over Israel and the world, under Messianic Reign. Jesus and the Blessed Mother have told us, through St. Faustina in the 1930’s, that Jesus is Coming soon. Halalujah! Let Jesus Rule!

I would like to talk about 'Satan' presently ruling the world, and how American troops have repeatedly brought Satan to his knees. I would like to also talk of the future glory of Jesus Ruling the world, in what the Blessed Mother reffers to as, 'The golden Era of Mankind'.

I am author of:
Fallen Angel
Morning Star, Nebuchadnezzer, King of Babylon
Fallen Angel, Morning Star, Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton