Mad cow
Jun 24, 2003
Bay Area, Cali
✟5,805.00
Faith
Christian
PolskiKrol said:
:mad:

I don't know about that one; Ever see the Unreal 3 Engine demo from E3? Looks promising. The only thing it lacks is that it didn't go over vehicles like the Halo 2 demo did. (Vehicle fragmentation.... oh yea.... I can just see myself blowing pieces of vehicles repeatedly for hours....Halo 2 is going to rock)

Anyway, the graphic and environment-interaction titles will be ultimatly held by the Unreal Engine, IMHO. Didn't Deus Ex:Invisible War use a type of UE3? The environments there were by far the best, and the only cool thing in the game too.

=PK

Unreal is PC based .... don't compare PC to console ..... not yet. Perhaps I should have made myself more specific because nobody on here can seem to figure out that we are not comparing a console game to PC games......

Halo 2 WILL raise the bar again ... based on other CONSOLE games.

Upvote 0

MrDude

Mar 13, 2004
Dallas
✟1,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
SUNSTONE said:
I think its going to be bigger than Counter Strike as being the most successful online game to date.

Ever heard of Half Life 2? Yeah, the day that comes out all records will be shattered. Ever heard of Tribes: vengeance? Yeah, that's gonna be about 5 times more popular than Halo as well.

Upvote 0

Livin

HALOID - Commander Bravo
May 9, 2004
Idaho
✟7,824.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, that's gonna be about 5 times more popular than Halo as well.
It may be five times more popular than Halo considering Halo came out three years ago. However, Halo 2 will be five times more popular than that.

Upvote 0

MrDude

Mar 13, 2004
Dallas
✟1,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Livin said:
It may be five times more popular than Halo considering Halo came out three years ago. However, Halo 2 will be five times more popular than that.

I was referring to Halo 2. Believe me, the Tribes community is gigantic and has lied dormant for a while since Tribes 2 was total trash, but as soon as Tribes: Vengeance comes out, believe me, it well sell and be played MUCH more than Halo 2.

Upvote 0

SUNSTONE

Christian Warrior
Sep 2, 2002
Cocoa Village
Visit site
✟18,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
MrDude said:
Ever heard of Half Life 2? Yeah, the day that comes out all records will be shattered. Ever heard of Tribes: vengeance? Yeah, that's gonna be about 5 times more popular than Halo as well.
You are just asking for it in this thread aren't you. You like pain don't you?

So you expect 50 million people to play those two games?
I think counterstrike was only 10million strong, which is very reachable.

Upvote 0

Felron

Jan 8, 2004
Victoria, British Columbia
✟820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Tribes Vengence... I fear it could be a sleeper hit. It just as that "thing."

Anyway, HL2 worries me aswell. I mean, it looks awesome. But alot of the game looked REALLY boring. Lots of tedious work, me thinks.

This is just judging from video's, ofcourse. It hurts me to say it (because Its still number 1 on my most anticipated games list).

Mr. Dude, just wondering. Do you own a console?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrDude

Mar 13, 2004
Dallas
✟1,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Felron said:
Tribes Vengence... I fear it could be a sleeper hit. It just as that "thing."

Anyway, HL2 worries me aswell. I mean, it looks awesome. But alot of the game looked REALLY boring. Lots of tedious work, me thinks.

This is just judging from video's, ofcourse. It hurts me to say it (because Its still number 1 on my most anticipated games list).

Mr. Dude, just wondering. Do you own a console?

Yeah, all of 'em.

Upvote 0

SUNSTONE

Christian Warrior
Sep 2, 2002
Cocoa Village
Visit site
✟18,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
MrDude said:
Yeah, all of 'em.
So you own a PC and every major system, and you are 18.
I make 2k a month, and I only have one system, and my PC isn't set up for games.

Yup you are spoiled, and that is why you are tormenting us Halo players, with PC titles that aren't even out yet.
You are bored from having to many games, like my brother is, and so you're pleasure is torture.:cry:

Do you see that little man icon in my upper right corner?
That means I'm an officer, and you must solute an officer. :p

Upvote 0

MrDude

Mar 13, 2004
Dallas
✟1,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
SUNSTONE said:
So you own a PC and every major system, and you are 18.
I make 2k a month, and I only have one system, and my PC isn't set up for games.

Yup you are spoiled, and that is why you are tormenting us Halo players, with PC titles that aren't even out yet.
You are bored from having to many games, like my brother is, and so you're pleasure is torture.:cry:

Do you see that little man icon in my upper right corner?
That means I'm an officer, and you must solute an officer. :p

Who said I was bored? At what point in this thread did I say I was bored?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A Girl

Cafeteria Spaghetti
Jun 26, 2004
✟120.00
Faith
Christian
I have it for the computer. I like the added levels for multiplayer and the new guns. The fact that you can use the banshee in the multiplayer levels is cool too. Some little things were fixed from the original for the XBox (for instance where a portal may take you) but nothing really different. ;)

Upvote 0