✟1,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Valtiels_Dog said:
What do you mean "Jumps on the gaming bandwagon"? Halo isn't music, people don't play games to be cool. If someone didn't like a game then they wouldn't play it. It's rare that people like games because everybody else does. Halo is a great game, and others agree. Stop whinging.

Oh yeah and shut up.

Stop whinging? Nice one. Also, as you'll note in my last post, I said that was all in my "humble opinion". Now, you're reading comprehension obviously isn't that good, so I'll explain this to you. According to dictionary.com, an opinion is "A judgment or estimation of the merit of a person or thing". Everyone has an opinion, and they aren't wrong. An opinion is the personal preference or like or dislike of a certain thing. I dislike Halo. This is my opinion. It's not wrong, it's just a personal preference. Are you catching on?

Now, **** and stfd.

Upvote 0

Felron

Jan 8, 2004
Victoria, British Columbia
✟820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MrDude said:
No, I love FPS's. I'm addicted to UT2k4. Loved FarCry. FPS is by far my favorite genre. And in my humble opinion, Halo is very overrated compared to many other games in the genre. It just wasn't fun. The levels almost all looked the same, the multiplayer on X-Box was nothing special, and there were no good characters in the singleplayer story.
Alright man, thats your opinion... Or we have another PC elitist.

This game is still the best Console FPS. I'm sorry you can't see that, but its true. Even if you don't agree, thats more of a fact than opinion.

Upvote 0

Felron

Jan 8, 2004
✟820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MrDude said:
How's that a fact? Explain to me how that is a fact. To YOU and a million other people it may be the best, but it may not to me. Once again, it's all about opinion. The phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" fits well here.
Well, the controlls are nearly perfect. And if you personally don't like them, then can be changed easily to suit your preferance.

The graphics are still alright. Sure, nothing special now but a few years ago they where top of the line.

The gameplay is simple, but tweaked. The weapons again, simple but tweaked. None of them are compeatly usless, though human weapons are a better over all.

The sound, again, Very good.

Lots of replay (though you don't agree, every critic is with me on this one). And multiplayer with 16 players is a blast.

These, are facts. When you tweak a game so much, and make it simple yet fun, it will be accepted, and it will be great.

You just don't like it. Thats a fact. Its still a great game regardless weather you like it or not, thats a another fact. Its not a matter of opinion, there are great games, and there are ****** games. This is a great game.

Upvote 0

SUNSTONE

Christian Warrior
Sep 2, 2002
Cocoa Village
Visit site
✟18,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Halo is 3 or 4 years old, and it is the best FPS on a console.
Of course pc games are better, they have that much more power backing them up.

But Halo, especially at the time of its release, had the best graphics out for consoles.
Even to this day, Halo is the best lan party game there is.

And Halo2 is going to be insane online!!!!

Upvote 0

Felron

Jan 8, 2004
✟820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SUNSTONE

Christian Warrior
Sep 2, 2002
Cocoa Village
Visit site
✟18,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
MrDude said:
Well just in case you hadn't noticed, they flamed me first, so don't try to blame it on me.
Reread it, he was defending you. "You people" that means more than one, he was talking about those that were attacking you.

But...*runs and steals a mods cap*

you are :banned: for not liking halo!

*runs back to put mod cap back before anyone notices*:sorry:

Upvote 0

Felron

Jan 8, 2004
✟820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
dragannia said:
You peopl are so immature. Stop flaming Mr. Dude.
I don't recall flaming anyone. I was discussing somthing with him, but its over and done.

If ya think thats a flame, you should see some of my convo's with fanboys..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PolskiKrol

Teemo support OP
Jun 16, 2004
✟2,437.00
Faith
Catholic
Halo 2 will raise the bar once again.
:mad:

I don't know about that one; Ever see the Unreal 3 Engine demo from E3? Looks promising. The only thing it lacks is that it didn't go over vehicles like the Halo 2 demo did. (Vehicle fragmentation.... oh yea.... I can just see myself blowing pieces of vehicles repeatedly for hours....Halo 2 is going to rock)

Anyway, the graphic and environment-interaction titles will be ultimatly held by the Unreal Engine, IMHO. Didn't Deus Ex:Invisible War use a type of UE3? The environments there were by far the best, and the only cool thing in the game too.

=PK

Upvote 0

MrDude

Mar 13, 2004
Dallas
✟1,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
SUNSTONE said:
Reread it, he was defending you. "You people" that means more than one, he was talking about those that were attacking you.

ohhhhh, I thought he was telling me specifically to stop flaming. My apologies.

Upvote 0