Halo anyone?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Biarien

Dúnadan
Mar 19, 2004
California
✟18,770.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just thought I'd let people know there's two "Christian" serves (I put the quotes because anyone can still join). SOC and COG. SOC looks like ]SOC[ I believe, while I forget how COG is formatted. They say Christian servers somewhere in the name.

I play in the #Yahoo!# server, if you ever want to stop by.

Upvote 0

eternalmade777

fearless soljah of the almighty
Jul 14, 2004
san diego
✟15,491.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
NerdySurfer/rick said:
oh yea, i cant tell you how many hours ive played halo, but its defiatly a big sum. the }SoC{ and }CoG{ are cool servers, since there is alot of cussing on most of the games..... im a membr of the the Cog clan
what are you guys talkin about? clans for what? counterstrike? lemme in on this lil secret:scratch:

Upvote 0

Constantine

The Good Fight
Aug 16, 2004
Vancouver Washington
Visit site
✟698.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
piano said:
yeah, i play it all the time with my friends when they come over. i got stuck on the libary on legendary. anways, very cool game! 9.5/10

sweet man!
-AJS
That's because the Library is the worst level...my opinion.

I play Halo! Ha, that's what my summer has been, Halo, Halo, Halo. My friend come over and we network the Xbox's together and have 4 vs. 4, it's fun.

I even more excited for Halo 2. I've just come off a binge of the Bungie forums, being there everyday learning what I can (Bungie is the maker of Halo, if you didn't know ;))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dust and Ashes

wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked
May 4, 2004
Visit site
✟7,946.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I suppose with all the praise for it, I'll pick up a copy this weekend and give it a try. Even though I actually bought my xbox for Fable, I know many who bought theirs for Halo. Plus I'm wanting to start getting into some of the xbox live tactical shooters but need to hone my console shooter skills and figure Halo would be perfect for that.

By the way, what would be a good tactical team-based shooter to play on Live?

Upvote 0

Niz

james 5:16
Aug 15, 2003
Denver,CO
Visit site
✟7,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
eternalmade777 said:
what are you guys talkin about? clans for what? counterstrike? lemme in on this lil secret:scratch:
he's talking about his clan for Halo. There's a CTF version of Halo, and ppl clan it from what i know.

Upvote 0

Constantine

The Good Fight
Aug 16, 2004
Vancouver Washington
Visit site
✟698.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
forgivensinner001 said:
By the way, what would be a good tactical team-based shooter to play on Live?
I don't know Xbox games to well, but if you want to get good at ANY tactical shooter, pick up Counter-Strike. Besides Halo it's one of the BEST online/offline first-person-shooters ever made. Hope that helps:)

Speaking of online, anybody gonna get Xbox Live to play Halo 2 online on your Xbox?

Upvote 0