Halo anyone?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ern

Oct 23, 2002
Mequon, WI
Visit site
✟266.00
Faith
Christian
Elrond52 said:
He has it for PS2 and XBox
Perhaps you meant PC and Xbox, Halo is not on the PS2.

I believe Halo is over-rated as well. I had infinitely more fun playing Goldeneye 4 player than I did playing Halo 4 player. Goldeneye's single player was also a lot more fun. To be honest, though, I never did finish Halo. I made it through the first 5 or so levels before getting bored of it.

Upvote 0

Felron

Jan 8, 2004
Victoria, British Columbia
✟820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ern said:
Perhaps you meant PC and Xbox, Halo is not on the PS2.

I believe Halo is over-rated as well. I had infinitely more fun playing Goldeneye 4 player than I did playing Halo 4 player. Goldeneye's single player was also a lot more fun. To be honest, though, I never did finish Halo. I made it through the first 5 or so levels before getting bored of it.
Dude...

halo is the best FPS on a console to date. Yes goldeneye was revolutionary as being the first good console FPS, but halo has given this world the new controll scheme for FPS's.

This was even more revolutionary than Goldeneye, really.

The graphics where amazing, the gameplay was superb, The sound was great, and it had lots of value to it.

Sorry, if you don't see the fun in halo, or WHY it is the best FPS on a console... Your broken.

Upvote 0

Felron

Jan 8, 2004
Victoria, British Columbia
✟820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MrDude said:
Or it could be because I'm not a total tool who jumps on the gaming bandwagon like a lot of people.
.. So... I could understand somthing like this coming from a person who doesn't like FPS's. Where do you stand on that? Are you against FPS's in general?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MrDude

Mar 13, 2004
Dallas
✟1,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, I love FPS's. I'm addicted to UT2k4. Loved FarCry. FPS is by far my favorite genre. And in my humble opinion, Halo is very overrated compared to many other games in the genre. It just wasn't fun. The levels almost all looked the same, the multiplayer on X-Box was nothing special, and there were no good characters in the singleplayer story.

Upvote 0

Valtiels_Dog

Jun 15, 2004
✟118.00
Faith
Christian
MrDude said:
Or it could be because I'm not a total tool who jumps on the gaming bandwagon like a lot of people.
What do you mean "Jumps on the gaming bandwagon"? Halo isn't music, people don't play games to be cool. If someone didn't like a game then they wouldn't play it. It's rare that people like games because everybody else does. Halo is a great game, and others agree. Stop whinging.

Oh yeah and shut up.

Upvote 0