Country
Australia
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I'm nutz, I'm sure you know that by now. It's funny because I love being different. Oh yes my struggles.

Nope, I'm pretty happy where I am, although I have seem to run out of money every fortnight (Two weeks) and I almost end up starving.

Some emotional issues causing me to spend money on drinking.

But I don't get drunk, thanks to the flying spaghetti monster.

I also have a favorite pokies machine that I like, wink wink, although I never waste that much on it.

Yeah, anyway.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HEY bud I knew it wouldn't be too long, good to see ya back
3bed37a9b6c67c0ab8437c67c7f7fea9.jpg

Upvote 0

xianghua

Feb 14, 2017
tel aviv
✟111,555.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
I'm nutz, I'm sure you know that by now. It's funny because I love being different. Oh yes my struggles.

Nope, I'm pretty happy where I am, although I have seem to run out of money every fortnight (Two weeks) and I almost end up starving.

Some emotional issues causing me to spend money on drinking.

But I don't get drunk, thanks to

I also have a favorite pokies machine that I like, wink wink, although I never waste that much on it.

Yeah, anyway.

the flying spaghetti monster is fake. flagellum is real:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 17, 2007
✟8,525.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I just want you to know that I care and am concerned of all you are going through. I am hoping that my loving hug will make you feel better.

*hugs*

I do want to help out, but I myself am not wealthy so I cannot give money. I really, really do want to help, its just that I can't. I don't even know how to give advice properly. Yes, my lack of ability has frustrated me. It has left me feeling inadequate and I have beaten myself up inside for the fact that I cannot help due to lack of resources/talents/abilities.

So I hope that my show of care and my love for you will help you to feel better in some way. Right now, its all that I can give.

I do give money and stuff to the poor when I can, when I do have things to give away. But I don't always have stuff to give away.

Upvote 0