Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Everyone seems to want to know the answers about shootings and terrorism and terrorist attacks, both from outside and from within, from the troubled kid, to a leader of another nation...

It's modern, western society and the world system propogated by the media, and empowered and controled by Satan and demons, an what it is doing and where it is headed...

I have managed, or am in a position of being being able to and being separated from it, and things are so much clearer now...

The media, the world system, this society that is about to, and is becoming "global", is what neither can accept... It seeks to strip every decent human being of all dignity (and decency) and right and good sense of pride (for there is good and bad pride) and honor an integrity (and decency and dignity), and some can't, and won't, accept that...Ever...

For those behind it are no better than beasts and they know it, and they hate intensely all of those who are not, or do not, or will not be think about, or accept themselves as being like them (no better than, and maybe even lower than, beasts, animals)

Sodom and Gommorah, wanted to "know" Lot, and his family, and the angels, "carnally", or wanted to know their "beastly" side or nature, or how they were like them, cause they would not accept the answer that they are, or were not, and this world is no different...

Some aren't very secure in themselves and doubt themselves as being better than animals or beasts and start having some very dark thoughts when this happens, like killing a bunch of people, for example... They can't stomach it... (and neither can I)... But, I have learned, that it is a false truth... a big fat lie, to those like me, who actually are "better", but the world will do everything in it's power to take that away from you... And will not accept that answer...

I am separated from it now, but, if I was still in it and a part of it, I might have thoughts about killing a bunch of people as well...

Guns are not the problem, society, and those behind the scences of this world system are... Who hate intesely anyone who does think of themselves or accept themselves as being no better than beasts, like them, cause they assume that those who refuse to accept it/that, this false truth, are thinking they are "better than them", and they can't stand that very much so...

So, they seek to destroy (and are doing a very good job at it), destroying those who do not think the way they do, or think otherwise...

Well, that's the problem, in case anyone really wants to know...

God Bless!

And it will not stop, until they stop...

And, Why, oh, why, are you people so addicted to the media and this world system and it ways and it propoganda (machine)...? Cut the umbilical cord, get out of it, separate yourselves from it, now...

You practically pheen and salivate and drool over and about it... Don't you know that those behind it are blind and are following a false truth and are out to destroy you...

Man is better than beast, and was meant to have dominion over the beast(s), and that is the real truth... But those behind the scenes, hate you very, very much with much intensity if you think that... That is, if you do have some decency and honor, and integrity and dignity, cause they know, and they know, that they know, that they know, that they simply "do not", and they hate you very much and want to strip you of all of it, and make you like them, and they use the media and the world system and it's proganda machine to do it...

They tried with me and almost succeeded... If I hadn't separated myself from it, I don't know where I would be right now, and what I might have done, by now... (maybe shot up a bunch of people, who knows...)

Their truth, the false truth, the big fat lie, and their deep bitter hatred and jealousy and envy, in the end, is going to destroy us all...

God Bless!

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Weaker ones do not want to live with or accept this truth, and want to die, when they begin to doubt themselves and might just decide to take other people with them, it is my opinion that these are not really the "evil people" but the ones who pushed them to it, actually are...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Weaker ones do not want to live with or accept this truth, and want to die, when they begin to doubt themselves and might just decide to take other people with them, it is my opinion that these are not really the "evil people" but the ones who pushed them to it, actually are...

God Bless!
People who own guns are more likely to die of gun related homicides.
Australia suffered a mass shooting in 1996. They outlawed semiautomatic guns and have not suffered a mass shooting (more than 5 killed) since.
Britain banned semiautomatic weapons. Their murder rate is 25% of the US murder rate.

Guns do not make America safe.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I disagree, certain guns are a profoundly important problem. The AR15 has featured prominent in far too many massacres. Society is not only at risk because of them but responsible for irresponsible for allowing military style assault rifles to be so easily accessible in the first place. This is not a mindless statement based on emotional reaction but it's already worked. We have seen it abroad and when sensible gun controls were in place we saw a drop in massacres went down. Now that it has expired it has spiked.

• Agree
Reactions: Nihouni
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
And, Why, oh, why, are you people so addicted to the media and this world system and it ways and it propoganda (machine)...? Cut the umbilical cord, get out of it, separate yourselves from it, now...
Preach it my brother!! Turning off my TV was the best thing that I have done. It's all lies and it's simply brainwashing people into being accepting of the coming evil one. It's been going on for years of course, But look within the last 20 years at the mindset of the average american. It is so sad.
I help a lot of poor people as you know and this may gross to everyone else here, but "hey" I am a hillbilly and we are known for crazier things {No I am not married to my sister, and my last girlfriend left me, But its ok, we decided to stay cousins {joke} ;} I bring home several deer a year and call these young married men that are always wanting or asking us for money for "food", for their wives and babies etc: and will call them say buddy; I gotcha a fresh deer out here to fill your freezer so come on over and get it.
They don't have a clue what to do! lol Never butchered an animal before, Never had blood on them before.
They get sick when you start to gut it and then start working it up so I always wind up doing it all, packaging it, grinding it and all for them.
And 90% of the time they then refuse to eat it and give it away.
My mindset is that my family is hungry, I will do whatever is in my power to feed them.
I worry that people have forgotten how to live when the power goes off. Simple little things like gardening and maybe scolding a chicken for dumplings.
I guess I am off topic and ranting but my point is turn off that tv, go outside and play with your kids. Light the grill, Throw on some chicken and while it is cooking you, the wife and kids go spend some family time by digging up a little spot to plant some squash and tomatoes. {Your kiddos will love this}
I can promise you, it will be the most rewarding experience for you as you learn a little about what makes life here on earth worthwhile. It's the little things :]

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
People who own guns are more likely to die of gun related homicides.
Australia suffered a mass shooting in 1996. They outlawed semiautomatic guns and have not suffered a mass shooting (more than 5 killed) since.
Britain banned semiautomatic weapons. Their murder rate is 25% of the US murder rate.

Guns do not make America safe.
If a person wants to go out and kill people, they will find a way...

You also must take into account that America and Americans are different from the British or Australians....

I heard that there have even been stabbings now...

Or, maybe these people just commit suicide, instead of taking other people with them, is that better...? Or in any more acceptable...? Anyway, my point was less about guns, and more about what is behind the scences that drive people to it...?

I'm curious, did the suicide rate increase, or what happened with it...?

Suicides do seem to be on the rise overall, and I think society and the media and the propoganda machine and the motivations of the people behind it, is driving people to it...

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
As I said in another thread (and was ignored), guns are the problem when it comes to massacres. Imagine how many people would have been killed in Parkland (or Vegas, or ...) if the shooter had been using a crossbow.
So, if they just commit suicide, that's better, right...? There still the victims of society...

Look, I'm all for banning semi-automatic weapons, and stricter rules on guns, but there will still be a major problem that is on the rise...

There are forces wanting to tear this country, and any decent people in it apart, and they will stop at nothing till they do... They are the evil ones, and that is my main point I am trying to make here...

But, I guess no one else is concerned about this....?

Oh, well...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yeah, but they won't be doing it at a rate of 15 per minute if they don't have an assault weapon.
I'm all for banning semi-auto weapons and assault weapons, and stricter rules on other weapons, but, I can gaurantee you, that will not solve the problem of people who want to have some decency and dignity from dying, perhaps by suicide... There is a problem in this world system and society that will remain, and is just flat out wrong... And, that is what I am against...

God Bless!

Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm all for banning semi-auto weapons and assault weapons, and stricter rules on other weapons, but, I can gaurantee you, that will not solve the problem of people who want to have some decency and dignity from dying, perhaps by suicide... There is a problem in this world system and society that will remain, and is just flat out wrong... And, that is what I am against...

God Bless!
I'm glad to hear another voice of reason when it comes to banning assault weapons. As for the problems with the world system and society, I'm afraid they will always exist until Jesus returns.

• Prayers
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
So, if they just commit suicide, that's better, right...? There still the victims of society...

Look, I'm all for banning semi-automatic weapons, and stricter rules on guns, but there will still be a major problem that is on the rise...

There are forces wanting to tear this country, and any decent people in it apart, and they will stop at nothing till they do... They are the evil ones, and that is my main point I am trying to make here...

But, I guess no one else is concerned about this....?

Oh, well...

God Bless!
I am with ya, There are much bigger problems. It isn't the guns, It's the people behind them. I don't mind gun laws. I have a CCP and I follow the law. I do not need a fully automatic weapon for hunting so I really don't care EXCEPT for the give an inch, Take a mile thing. There is a huge difference in guns and there stated purposes. BUT the fact remains that people kill people, the guns are a method as is a bomb, a truck, poison, etc: There is a spiritual problem at work here and that is the concern.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,689.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I disagree, certain guns are a profoundly important problem. The AR15 has featured prominent in far too many massacres. Society is not only at risk because of them but responsible for irresponsible for allowing military style assault rifles to be so easily accessible in the first place. This is not a mindless statement based on emotional reaction but it's already worked. We have seen it abroad and when sensible gun controls were in place we saw a drop in massacres went down. Now that it has expired it has spiked.

It's not particularly hard to get a gun in Hawaii, and Honolulu has a demographic similar to Washington DC, yet the murder rate is less than that of Canada.

It is the culture. Hawaii has a culture of, "we're living a good life...don't be angry." Even honking your car horn in traffic is verboten in Hawaii.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Preach it my brother!! Turning off my TV was the best thing that I have done. It's all lies and it's simply brainwashing people into being accepting of the coming evil one. It's been going on for years of course, But look within the last 20 years at the mindset of the average american. It is so sad.
I help a lot of poor people as you know and this may gross to everyone else here, but "hey" I am a hillbilly and we are known for crazier things {No I am not married to my sister, and my last girlfriend left me, But its ok, we decided to stay cousins {joke} ;} I bring home several deer a year and call these young married men that are always wanting or asking us for money for "food", for their wives and babies etc: and will call them say buddy; I gotcha a fresh deer out here to fill your freezer so come on over and get it.
They don't have a clue what to do! lol Never butchered an animal before, Never had blood on them before.
They get sick when you start to gut it and then start working it up so I always wind up doing it all, packaging it, grinding it and all for them.
My mindset is that my family is hungry, I will do whatever is in my power to feed them.
I worry that people have forgotten how to live when the power goes off. Simple little things like gardening and maybe scolding a chicken for dumplings.
I guess I am off topic and ranting but my point is turn off that tv, go outside and play with your kids. Light the grill, Throw on some chicken and while it is cooking you, the wife and kids go spend some family time by digging up a little spot to plant some squash and tomatoes. {Your kiddos will love this}
I can promise you, it will be the most rewarding experience for you as you learn a little about what makes life here on earth worthwhile. It's the little things :]
Yes, shut off the damn T.V. for awhile, for many it is like a parent, and they are like babies addicted to it... Almost like mothers milk to some... But it's poisoned... And, it is not doing good anymore at all, I think it is making people very sick now...

Have you even seen some of the things that are out there now, and the T.V. and media wants you to even think of them as your family who loves you, while they stab you in the back and offer you up as a sacrifice and kill your spirit, and any and all decency and dignity and self-respect and away from your real, true, Godly, spiritual family... The media want to replace that as well... (Just like Satan)...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes, shut off the damn T.V. for awhile, for many it is like a parent, and they are like babies addicted to it... Almost like mothers milk to some... But it's poisoned... And, it is not doing good anymore at all, I think it is making people very sick now...

Have you even seen some of the things that are out there now, and the T.V. and media wants you to even think of them as your family who loves you, while they stab you in the back and offer you up a sacrifice and kill your spirit, and any and all decency and dignity and self-respect and away from your real, true, Godly, spiritual family... The media want to replace that as well... (Just like Satan)...

God Bless!
Imagine if you spent more time away from the T.V., would you start talking to and with God then, maybe...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I can just be temporarily in the same room with someone, or some people watching whatever in the hell they are currently addicted to on their T.V., and I can't help but think of how wrong and sick and twisted and disgusting it is, and I can't help but think, just what in the hell is wrong with you people, how can you be so sickly attracted to that...?

Needless to say, it bothers me... Alot...

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I love venison BTW, to me it's a treat, I love it... And Elk, and rabbit, and well, quite a bit of wild meat, I grew up with it/on it... My whole family is/are hunters, and I grew up that way and around it, helped gut, skin, cut up meat, even tanned a few hides...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Brainwashing of america. They look at celebrities as gods. I wouldn't walk across the street to meet any of them personally.
What do you think of the whole NFL thing where they refused the anthem. Just another hit on America. {it's really just Getting them ready for the NWO}
It all completly spiritual and the masses are blinded by the lust of materialism and idol worship.

Upvote 0