Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Originally posted by JohnR7
>>Guns are tools used by police, military, hunters, sportsmen

Three out of four is not bad. A gun is a tool for the police, military and hunter, but for the so called "sportsman" it is a toy. As they say, the difference between man and boys, is the size of their toy.

God is the one who will get the last laugh though.

Proverbs 1:26-27
I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your terror comes,
[27] When your terror comes like a storm,
And your destruction comes like a whirlwind,
When distress and anguish come upon you.

As they say, laugh now, cry later. Cry now, rejoice later.

Luke 6:25 Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.

Matthew 5:4a Blessed are they that mourn:

I would rather mourn for the innocent dead, who were killed by guns. But you can laugh if you want. I admit, I am tempted to laugh along with you. But I will choose to mourn. Thanks, JohnR7

Let's get our heads out of the clouds, and come down to earth, John. If you are going to mourn people who were murdered by any means, that's one thing. But, to target only one instrument used for murder, is a little disengenuious. What about the people murdered by knives, axes, baseball bats, lead pipes, ropes, piano wires, bricks, motor vehicles, and any other items the murderers get their hands on? Also, in addition to the above, legal and legitimate reasons for firearms ownership, there are also the collectors and traders. Ask any firearms collector or trader, and they will tell you that firing a single shot, from any number of their collection, reduces the trading value of that firearm.

Any of this sinking in? :scratch:

John

Upvote 0