✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Gulags For American Citizens In Final Planning Stages
Halliburton sex slave trade criminals prepare camps for political dissidents
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | March 1 2006
Bush administration and US army preparations to target American citizens and intern them in forced labor camps has vastly accelerated in the past month and commentators from all over the political spectrum are sounding the alarm bells that the round-ups may begin soon.
Once the bane of the media's stereotypical 'tin foil hat wearing' caricatures, concentration camps in America are now serious news and no one is laughing.
Following the news first given wide attention by this website, that Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root had been awarded a $385 million dollar contract by Homeland Security to construct detention and processing facilities in the event of a national emergency, the Alternet website put together an alarming report that collated all the latest information on plans to initiate internment of political subversives and Muslims after the next major terror attack in the US.
click here to read entire article
http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/gulags_for_american_citizens_in_final_stages.htm

Reactions: heron

AnotherAlias

Feb 27, 2006
✟404.00
Faith
Christian
Quijote said:
I do hope I get in a Gulag somewhere warm...like Florida or Texas. I'm tired of winters in Wisconsin.

Does anyone know if we can book our Gulag of choice now? Also, would we get three square meals, a Bible, and recreation time?
What would a great Gulag be without internet access?

Without internet access, how could we ever find such credible information, warning us of the government's plans to place us into these camps.

The best part is that I read somewhere that living in a gulag is rent free!!!

Upvote 0

Quijote

a.k.a Mr. Q
May 5, 2005
Wisconsin
✟40,638.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
AnotherAlias said:
What would a great Gulag be without internet access?

Without internet access, how could we ever find such credible information, warning us of the government's plans to place us into these camps.

The best part is that I read somewhere that living in a gulag is rent free!!!

Nice! :thumbsup:

I do hope I don't get stuck in a Gulag w/out wireless connection :( ....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.