England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'There is joy in the presence of the angels in heaven,when a sinner returns to his God.When in humble faith he welcomes the forgiveness freely given through the shedding of the Saviour's precious blood' (L F W Woodford)

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Worship,honour,power and blessing,Thou art worthy to receive. Loudest praises without ceasing,meet is is for us to give. Help ye bright angelic spirits,bring your sweetest,noblest lays. Help to sing our Saviour' merits. Help to chant Emmanuel's praise' (J Bakewell)

Upvote 0

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
'Angel voices,ever singing round Thy throne of light. Angel harps forever ringing,rest not day and night. Thousands only live to bless Thee and confess Thee LORD of Might' (Mary F Pott)

Is there scripture for "Angel harps forever ringing". I remember getting excited when I read Mary Kathryn Baxter's book on heaven(sometime after 2003). I excitedly brought it to the pastor's attention and, predictably, he informed me that there no scriptural backing for much of what the book said. That is why I ask?

The only direct mention of a heavenly harp that I find is Rev 5:8--And when he had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.
It looks like there may be scripture. I'll leave this for others to ponder.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums