Northwest US
✟675,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Sounds delicious. Just as a side question. I notice this recipe uses pomegranate seeds, (optional) like many others. What is the proper etiquette when eating things with pomegranate seeds, do you just swallow the "seed" part or do you discretely spit them out?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,672,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sounds delicious. Just as a side question. I notice this recipe uses pomegranate seeds, (optional) like many others. What is the proper etiquette when eating things with pomegranate seeds, do you just swallow the "seed" part or do you discretely spit them out?
Pomegranate seeds when I use them, (which is rarely) is usually just used to taste the pulp. When I use them, I just discreetly use a napkin to dispose of them after eating the pulp off them. Personally, I do not think it’s worth the effort.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pomegranate seeds when I use them, (which is rarely) is usually just used to taste the pulp. When I use them, I just discreetly use a napkin to dispose of them after eating the pulp off them. Personally, I do not think it’s worth the effort.
How do you make juice out of pomegranate seeds. I guess in the blender and strain.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,672,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How do you make juice out of pomegranate seeds. I guess in the blender and strain.
You don’t make juice out of pomegranate seeds. You make it out of the flesh of the fruit. I just buy pomegranate juice.

Upvote 0