Got a few Questions about Dreams and dream interpretations.

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Was wondering, LORD willing, Anyone has the time to help me with a few things regarding interpretations. I know the LORD Does in fact give us Dreams as I've had a few the last couple of months and had one many years ago as a child. (granted at the time my only exposure to the LORD was at sunday school and not for the right reasons) I know these aren't normal dreams because they are TOO Vivid, often are more memorable in my experiences than some of my Actual Memories.

Brother-Mike

Predetermined to freely believe
Aug 16, 2022
Toronto
✟41,941.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Hi J Mick - I’ve spent some time in the past with dream analysis and interpretation (i.e. not from a “divination” perspective but from a psycological Jungian perspective) and would be happy to help.

If interested bounce me a private conversation with perhaps a sample of your dream(s) in question and we can take it from there.

Grace and peace,
Brother Mike

Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi J Mick - I’ve spent some time in the past with dream analysis and interpretation (i.e. not from a “divination” perspective but from a psycological Jungian perspective) and would be happy to help.

If interested bounce me a private conversation with perhaps a sample of your dream(s) in question and we can take it from there.

Grace and peace,
Brother Mike
any and all insight is absolutely welcomed and Many thanks for the offer, Brother-Mike.

Reactions: Brother-Mike
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Spiritual Dreams are often hard to understand, take the dreams given to the Babylonian King, it was only through prayer that Daniel was able to give the explanation. His dream was symbolic but had a natural meaning. The Bible says it this way:

Num 12:6-8 Then He said, "Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, make Myself known to him in a vision; I speak to him in a dream. Not so with My servant Moses; He is faithful in all My house. I speak with him face to face, Even plainly, and not in dark sayings;

Often Spiritual dreams, are wrapped in symbolism. Take the following dream that I had as an example, it was a mixture of reality and symbolism.

I had this dream about 5-7 years ago.

I was running, and walking to get away from the Russian Army, it was night time, and many were running with me. I could see a building in the distance, which appeared to be a shop. I hoped to get weapons, and food from the shop but when I got there it was empty. I saw two Australian (I am Australian) athletes at the shop, carrying a flag, the flag became covered in blood, and I saw Russian civilians celebrating a war or war victory. I then saw my family get on a big white ship, but as the husband, I had to stay behind. I then saw a shallow grave, and it said something like "That is where you need to be".

Now its interpretation has come to pass.

a) In start of the war in Ukraine people were running and walking to leave the country.
b) Ukraine sought direct military assistance from the west but was given none
c) The war happened at the time of the Winter Olympics, hence the athletes and the blood soaked flag
d) Wives were separated from husbands, the husbands forced to stay and fight

Now if we look at this dream it had a lot of symbolism, a shop, athletes, and a big white ship.

Some times we can only get the meaning of the dream latter, or by talking to others. As an example the "Big White Ship", in my dream was explained by a video I saw online. A known prophet was speaking on the video, and God told him the Symbolism of a Big White Ship in his dream was a Great Exodus from Europe. In my dream the ship also represented an exodus.

I also had other dreams about the war with Russia, and they were linked to the Tribulation and one to Jesus's return.

If your dreams are not private, maybe post them here and we can see if it has any meaning to us.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Spiritual Dreams are often hard to understand, take the dreams given to the Babylonian King, it was only through prayer that Daniel was able to give the explanation. His dream was symbolic but had a natural meaning. The Bible says it this way:

Num 12:6-8 Then He said, "Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, make Myself known to him in a vision; I speak to him in a dream. Not so with My servant Moses; He is faithful in all My house. I speak with him face to face, Even plainly, and not in dark sayings;

Often Spiritual dreams, are wrapped in symbolism. Take the following dream that I had as an example, it was a mixture of reality and symbolism.

I had this dream about 5-7 years ago.

I was running, and walking to get away from the Russian Army, it was night time, and many were running with me. I could see a building in the distance, which appeared to be a shop. I hoped to get weapons, and food from the shop but when I got there it was empty. I saw two Australian (I am Australian) athletes at the shop, carrying a flag, the flag became covered in blood, and I saw Russian civilians celebrating a war or war victory. I then saw my family get on a big white ship, but as the husband, I had to stay behind. I then saw a shallow grave, and it said something like "That is where you need to be".

Now its interpretation has come to pass.

a) In start of the war in Ukraine people were running and walking to leave the country.
b) Ukraine sought direct military assistance from the west but was given none
c) The war happened at the time of the Winter Olympics, hence the athletes and the blood soaked flag
d) Wives were separated from husbands, the husbands forced to stay and fight

Now if we look at this dream it had a lot of symbolism, a shop, athletes, and a big white ship.

Some times we can only get the meaning of the dream latter, or by talking to others. As an example the "Big White Ship", in my dream was explained by a video I saw online. A known prophet was speaking on the video, and God told him the Symbolism of a Big White Ship in his dream was a Great Exodus from Europe. In my dream the ship also represented an exodus.

I also had other dreams about the war with Russia, and they were linked to the Tribulation and one to Jesus's return.

If your dreams are not private, maybe post them here and we can see if it has any meaning to us.
Yea, the ones i had are more personal not so prophetic. >.< Though admittedly, I don't think i'd want to have a dream that impactful.

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dreams and revelations from The Lord are usually real vivid. They are not dreams we quickly forget. I would think that The Lord would be giving many dreams and visions to His children, as now is the time to prepare for what is coming in the wind. True interpretation of dreams given by The Lord, are from The Lord just as true prophesy is from The Lord. If The Lord gives it, it is so.

• Informative
Upvote 0

YahuahSaves

Nov 19, 2022
Melbourne
✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's best to ask God what the dreams meant if they're personal and indeed a message from him... I have only had 2 dreams in the past year that I know were from him. And I mean when you know you know. If you're unsure, then it could be your subconscious mind 'sorting' emotions and events.

My 2 dreams, the first was the ending where it was a dawn sky and a cardinal bird sat on a branch and chirped. I woke up knowing this meant 'fresh start' starting over. The red cardinal represented freedom because of the blood of christ.

The second I returned 'home' after a break away, a place where there's been spiritual warfare for me in the past year. The first night I had a dream of 2 paddocks. I was standing at the fence between them, looking at brown bulls running in a circle. A baby bull stopped and looked over the fence at the black and white cows in the next paddock who were also running in a circle, watched what they did and copied them. I looked at the cows and knew they were being guided by someone, but I still looked at the baby bull and thought how cute it was and funny how it was trying to copy. When I woke up I understood it to mean there are some that are truly led by the Lord, and some that 'fake it', due to the fact I always had a humanitarian view before I became Christian, I've struggled with discernment. And I was still looking at the world the same way at that time so hence I was on the fence

Upvote 0