Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
After talking to a friend, I have made the decision to be non-denominational instead of being Baptist because I realize now that I do not have to belong to a specific denomination.
Read my Blog from today if you get a chance Sister. :]

Upvote 0

princesstatyanna

Mar 25, 2018
Mississippi
✟16,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am not sure. Someone chime in here and help please?
i found out how. I had to email the support team and they will change it. There used to be an option to change it. I don't know what happened to it

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
i found out how. I had to email the support team and they will change it. There used to be an option to change it. I don't know what happened to it
Awesome . Welcome to the family my Sister :]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
thank you. I also realized that denominations divide Christians because they have different beliefs.
I think so too. I would rather fellowship with everyone and just look to the Word of God as our authority without getting hung up on smallish issues that in the grand scheme of things aren't that important anyway, I mean If it isn't a doctrine that causes one to lose salvation then I say go with what you feel led to do. Let's all get past those things and glorify the risen Christ :]

Upvote 0