Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
So, are you saying theses verses mean we will be damned because of our sins even if we have been redeemed?

Your answer shows, you do not understand the meaning of being Redeemed.

You have been bought for a price, the price being your death because of your sin, Jesus payed that price to Redeemed you from death, by dying for you.

Therefore, if the price of your sin is death, why are you not set free from sin?

That you would sin no more.

Having died unto sin, how do you continue to sin?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zoidar

loves Jesus the Christ! ✝️
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟886,963.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nothing to back it all up, I thought so.

No, not scriptually. At least not what I come to think of right now.

I could no longer feel in my heart I had any faith after a grave sin. So I know that can happen. I though I was done, so I even turned back to Buddhism for a while.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
No, not scriptually. At least not what I come to think of right now.

I could no longer feel I had any faith after a grave sin. So I know that can happen. I though I was done, so I even turned back to Buddhism for a while. I didn't think I would be forgiven.

How about these then, in order to disprove your experience?

Rom 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Rom 8:2
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

My personal belief is, you have not fully repented of your false Buddhist beliefs, which continue to plague you and give you trouble Spiritually.

How long after you became a Believer did you get Baptized?

Upvote 0

zoidar

Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟886,963.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How about these then, in order to disprove your experience?

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Rom 8:2
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

My personal belief is, you have not fully repented of your false Buddhist beliefs, which continue to plague you and give you trouble Spiritually.

How long after you became a Believer did you get Baptized?

Why would it matter when I was baptized? A year or so after I was saved.

This was ten years back. I would never turn to Buddhism again, since I know now Christ always takes us back when we hope for mercy.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Why would it matter when I was baptized?
A year or so after I was saved.

I was wondering where you were in your walk, and that some Believers remain Believers their whole life, and never become Born Again, thus have trouble always.

Congratulations on your Baptism.

Upvote 0

zoidar

Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟886,963.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was wondering where you were in your walk, and that some Believers remain Believers their whole life, and never become Born Again, thus have trouble always.

Congratulations on your Baptism.

I was born again when this happened. The thing is I never lost faith in my intellect, but in my feelings. It was like my heart was dead.

Upvote 0

zoidar

Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟886,963.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is what Condemnation feels like.

Not sure exactly what you are saying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

zoidar

Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟886,963.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What I am saying is, what you said you were feeling was dead, that is what the Bible Calls Condemnation.--------DEATH

Yes, it felt that way. Not something I like to think back on. But Christ showed me mercy, forgave me, brought me back and here I am on CF. :)

I never returned to Buddhism because I wanted to. I did it because I thought I had blasphemed the Holy Spirit and I saw no other option. But I got help from a Lutheran friend. He convinced me God hadn't abandoned me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

prophecy_uk

May 3, 2004
✟11,107.00
Faith
Christian
JIMINZ: "That is what Condemnation feels like.

What I am saying is, what you said you were feeling was dead, that is what the Bible Calls Condemnation.--------DEATH"

There is no biblical description of feeling dead, the condemnation was death, and all Israel did not feel it as being dead, they happily broke the everlasting covenant, sinned and died in those sins.

Condemnation therefore was and is secret, ( because it is unknown and unfelt) and that is why condemnation is described by Jesus, , as it is a testimony of what the people do, and how the punishment will be coming to them for it. Plus, this unawareness continues, why else do you think it is many calling Jesus Lord, but workers of iniquity, if they feel dead, and see the condemnation ? Plus when the person defends sinning at times, it makes little sense what you have said ?

The condemnation is, as told, men loved darkness, and their excuse are not open and honest, they are created out of those darkened hearts, that is why we do not have any dead heart or anything at all like that, we have God finding His sheep and saving them where they went astray, not them seeking Him..

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

The word on the world being unaware ( always) is how this world ends soon ( all unaware)..

Matthew 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
JIMINZ: "That is what Condemnation feels like.

What I am saying is, what you said you were feeling was dead, that is what the Bible Calls Condemnation.--------DEATH"

There is no biblical description of feeling dead, the condemnation was death, and all Israel did not feel it as being dead, they happily broke the everlasting covenant, sinned and died in those sins.

Condemnation therefore was and is secret, ( because it is unknown and unfelt) and that is why condemnation is described by Jesus, , as it is a testimony of what the people do, and how the punishment will be coming to them for it. Plus, this unawareness continues, why else do you think it is many calling Jesus Lord, but workers of iniquity, if they feel dead, and see the condemnation ? Plus when the person defends sinning at times, it makes little sense what you have said ?

The condemnation is, as told, men loved darkness, and their excuse are not open and honest, they are created out of those darkened hearts, that is why we do not have any dead heart or anything at all like that, we have God finding His sheep and saving them where they went astray, not them seeking Him..

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

The word on the world being unaware ( always) is how this world ends soon ( all unaware)..

Matthew 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

Your right of course, how foolish of me to have thought I could have fooled you, please forgive me.

Upvote 0

prophecy_uk

May 3, 2004
✟11,107.00
Faith
Christian
I wrote in the thread called, the standard of righteousness today, I wrote in a lot of detail in my first answer, very long ( a bit too long) but if you did want to see how things work ( according to Gods testimonies which are very straight forward) have a look if you can.

There is nothing to forgive from me, I am just telling the little bit I know, but seems for little purpose, it has disappointed me again how people seem to not be allowed to know the things of God before it is too late. I did want to let you know that, though, Jesus died for us in kindness, and in pain, when we do what hurts us in this life, and it is out of kindness for others, that is why we exist, why God who could do anything, made us people on the earth, and on top of it, to ,live within us, one with us, for ever, that is why all has to be done in all righteousness, and it is why everything was done, and why God created everything. It is good to be kind to people, that is why the truth is the greatest kindness, it has no cruelty in it, but when it is not true, it lacks true kindness, it's like helping someone for only a moment, then stopping, as you felt you did enough for them already. But considering Gods longsuffering kindness, it is waiting for ever for us, from the beginning for us, to then only have rejection from man, agony and murder. But it was necessary to show us what kindness really is, and compare it to mans kindness, he values his life above everything else, his own ideas, his own guidance, which means he is satisfied with his own mind, his own spirit, and his own reflection.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums