america
✟40.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Gomer is Gaul, according to Josephus. And according to the Jews, Germany is Ashkenaz. So if Gaul's son Ashkenaz is Germany, which other Celtic nations are Riphath and Togarmah?

"By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations."

Duncan MacCallum says Spain was peopled by Celts which settled on the river Iberus. Many writers say that Spain was known for the horses Ezekiel connects with Spain at some point in time. That leaves only Britain to be Riphath.
The history of the ancient Scots. In three parts: I. Their origin and history, to the beginning of the ninth century. II. From the beginning of the ninth century to the end of the thirteenth. III. The Hebrides under the government of Norway.--Somerled.--Chiefs descended from Somerled : MacCallum, Duncan : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

gomerian

Apr 29, 2018
america
✟40.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Now, Tubal was the father of Iberia in the Caucasus. He was also father to the Iberian Basques who apparently sent a colony into Celtic Spain. By their tongue and in their families, Basques are related to the other Ugrian people, including Sumer.

The key to Gen.10 is language.
The sons of Japheth went to their separate areas.

IMHO,
Gomer is Celtic, Magog is Slavic, Madai is Persian, Javan is Greek, Tubal is Ugrian, Meshech is China, and Tiras is Tibet,
roughly. The last two are speculation, but I'm fairly certain about the first five.

All that being said, these races each have their separate strengths and weaknesses. Which is why I bring all this up, on a Christian Forum. Jesus never said we were all the same and created equal, and neither did Moses. What Jesus says is that by following His Kingdom Gospel, you can overcome your weakness.

What we are born matters. And it matters even more what we do with our potential. Do we feed the dog that wants nothing to do with Christ and His Kingdom Gospel? Or do we struggle against the sins that bind us? She/he who is forgiven much loves much, so that those who are given rough beginnings may become like Peter became.

And we all have our rough beginnings. Celts are impulsive, eager, passionate. To us, Jesus says be patient and persevere.

Upvote 0

gomerian

Apr 29, 2018
america
✟40.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
The Celts which came from the East in latter days were Goths who had learned Gaelic under the name of Picts. They built those little beehive huts in Scotland, and also in Celtic Aquitanian Gaul, and again in Celtic Ireland.

The Gothic Scythians are the ones who created the art forms of Halstatt, which is why Wikipedia can't decide what to call that sheild which turns up on Celtic pages and on Scythian ones. Many people say that the Celts and the Scythians are the same people; but the only way that's true is because of the Pictavi/Pictone/Picts to whom Celtic was a second language. Which probably explains the p-celt vs q-celt mythology.

Since France was always Celtic, and since Latin was always only the language of the ruling classes in the Roman Empire, the only thing Latin did to French was modify it, like any alien language tends to do. The same thing is true of Spain, which was all over Celtic. One should never allow one's enemies to write their national history. Or burn down their libraries. It's a very good thing for the Culdees [and for all of Britain] that the Druids taught memorization. Oh, and Keep in mind that the enemies wrote Druid mythistory.

Upvote 0

gomerian

Apr 29, 2018
america
✟40.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
It occured to me a few days ago, that I was so entirely completely and obviously wrong about Gomer being Gaul, i.e., being a lemming; because Gomer is exactly the people who have claimed that title for many hundreds of years. Gomer is Cymry.

Upvote 0