Anytown
✟15,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It was the Summer of 1995. I was playing frisbee with two other soldiers at Tybee Island in Savannah Georgia. Myself and John were waist deep in the Atlantic ocean, Bob was onshore forming a triangle between us. We were about 30 yards away from each other. The water was a murky brown due to the rip tides that are just offshore. You cant even see your knees when youre waist deep.

We were having a great time talking, laughing, & tossing the frisbee around. We were at it for almost three hours when I noticed my wallet was gone from my back pocket. My last $86 was in there I thought and without hesitation I looked up with my arms spread out and up and exclaimed "If there is a God I will find my wallet!!". I shouted it so loudly that I scared a couple that was also in the water but deeper out. They were looking at me like I was crazy. Then Bob says laughing, "Theres noway you're finding your wallet!". At that exact moment I hear a loud splash deep out, I zipped my head back looking out into the ocean where the splash came from which was about 100 yds out and caught a glimpse of the large light grey fish with a large dorsal fin submerging. I quickly looked to John to see if he seen the fish becuase I didnt know if it was a shark or a dolphin, he was looking at me with a blank stare, he didnt see it. A few seconds later that there was a bump against my right calve. I reached down into the water searching with my hand, grabbed my wallet and thrusted it high in the air shouting "THANK YOU GOD!!". My buddies were speechless. I had a beaming smile, I was so happy. We didnt talk about it or acknowledge what had just happened.

God Bless