GOD'S LAW (10 commandments) ARE FOREVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
So respond to the scripture you are quoting. If anyone commits a sin once they come to a knowledge of the truth, in your view can they never again have a saviour from sin? Based on your quote of heb10:26
This post here is a good example of something I have never said or believe and only shows me you are not reading or understanding my posts or the scriptures I send you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Goodnight Stuart, I think you are just accusing me of the things you are doing now and not interested in having a discussion and sharing God's Word. You have made accusations but are not prepared to answer my questions for clarification to help avoid misunderstanding. So I do not have much else to say to you atm.
I have completely clarified my position as I am sure anyone reading my posts in this regard will agree.
Specifically concerning a believer knowing which law God desires them to obey they know this through inner conviction, NOT by reading what is written in ink. For the law is within them. Once again, I am ONLY referring to which specific law the believer is required to follow. NOTHING ELSE
You may say you do not understand what I am saying, everyone else will.
We learn so much from the Bible, it is the word of God, but specifically concerning which law we are to follow is known without having to read it in ink in scripture, for that law is written in the believers mind and placed in their heart by God himself.
You can claim you don't understand what I am stating if you wish, but in my view it does not reflect well on you to do so

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,506,545.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
red-strawberry-hat-wool-beret-girls-winter-wear20667.jpg

MOD HAT ON
This thread will remain closed due to multiple flaming/goading posts.
CF rules may not be for ever, but they do apply right now!​
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.