Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
As poster brother Dave G said earlier, these days are increasingly troublesome. All too many are being swept up to assume more and more evidence of darkness in their lives. We are people, God's people, designed to be moved in attraction to one thing or another, but originally, to love and worship God our King with all our might.

Anything less and our built-in portable attractions acquire flaws of various lust by giving 'place' to the Foe for advantage over us. Sometimes, the infractions made start out quite small. It is really, quite simple; if we haven't "known Him from the beginning", how will we ever hope to know Him when the "hour of temptation" steps in our path?

Many of those who say they believe, still have no part in God’s kingdom on count of never having believed on the Lord Jesus to call out to Him in repentance and confess publicly your receiving him. Dr. Billy Graham called these “practical Atheists who believe in their heart there is a God but live their life as if there is no God, and these, number into the millions”.

They have been with us from the beginning and are often spiritually ruthless, increasingly shrewd, sophisticated and Dave G is right, expanding in number and or intensely demonic All in all it is a life separate from God. And that life is marked as faithless who have deliberately turned their back on the God of mercy. What the Bible describes as whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

But without Christ our King, such a battle is bigger than us as this growing dark woe of sin builds. But His mercy and intercession for us ever-lives thank God!

But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, , What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? , , , we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

(Romans 5:20, 6:1-4)​

God's grace to the rescue for every area OR hardship of life.

Last edited:

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God's grace to the rescue for every area OR hardship of

And how ready are you or your church for hardship?

May I suggest you read the article, ' A challenge, Statement of Faith. ' on the answers in genesis web site.
Whether you agree with them or not, read the article.

Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
And how ready are you or your church for hardship?
They will either work to maintain God's will or not,

I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. (Romans 16:17)

I instantly resonated with brother Ham when I first heard him at a local meeting house back in about 2001. The seduction away from that will is fully under-promoted as the challenge article maintains.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'God's Healing Hand'. 'To our brothers and sisters who have contracted and are suffering due to the Coronavirus Disease. We pray that God's Healing Hand' may rest upon You' (Prayers from Bishops of Malawi,Zambia and Zimbabwe)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'God's Healing Hand'. 'To our brothers and sisters who have contracted and are suffering due to the Coronavirus Disease. We pray that God's Healing Hand' may rest upon You' (Prayers from Bishops of Malawi,Zambia and Zimbabwe)
I join in this prayer.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Love found a way to redeem my soul. Love found a way that would make me whole. Love took my Lord to the cross of shame. Love found a way,praise His holy name!' (Part of a hymn of grace)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Love found a way to redeem my soul. Love found a way that would make me whole. Love took my Lord to the cross of shame. Love found a way,praise His holy name!' (Part of a hymn of grace)
Is this the one, it is lovely, and the girls sing nicely:)

• Winner
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
As poster brother Dave G said earlier, these days are increasingly troublesome. All too many are being swept up to assume more and more evidence of darkness in their lives. We are people, God's people, designed to be moved in attraction to one thing or another, but originally, to love and worship God our King with all our might.

Anything less and our built-in portable attractions acquire flaws of various lust by giving 'place' to the Foe for advantage over us. Sometimes, the infractions made start out quite small. It is really, quite simple; if we haven't "known Him from the beginning", how will we ever hope to know Him when the "hour of temptation" steps in our path?

Many of those who say they believe, still have no part in God’s kingdom on count of never having believed on the Lord Jesus to call out to Him in repentance and confess publicly your receiving him. Dr. Billy Graham called these “practical Atheists who believe in their heart there is a God but live their life as if there is no God, and these, number into the millions”.

They have been with us from the beginning and are often spiritually ruthless, increasingly shrewd, sophisticated and Dave G is right, expanding in number and or intensely demonic All in all it is a life separate from God. And that life is marked as faithless who have deliberately turned their back on the God of mercy. What the Bible describes as whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

But without Christ our King, such a battle is bigger than us as this growing dark woe of sin builds. But His mercy and intercession for us ever-lives thank God!

But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, , What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? , , , we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

(Romans 5:20, 6:1-4)​

God's grace to the rescue for every area OR hardship of life.

I think Derek Prince said that these people are ”sitting on a fence” and when Lord is coming back, you know what will happen.. I used to be ashamed in a way that I believe in God and I think it’s normal here where I live that people don’t really say outloud that they believe in Jesus. So when you say you do, you are mocked and seen as a less of a person if you say outloud something like that. So I wonder if other people are scared to say it as I was or do they have some other reason I don’t know. But im so happy that I have courage to be myself now whatever happens.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Some the very same feelings I had to overcome.
I think Derek Prince said that these people are ”sitting on a fence” and when Lord is coming back, you know what will happen.. I used to be ashamed in a way that I believe in God and I think it’s normal here where I live that people don’t really say outloud that they believe in Jesus. So when you say you do, you are mocked and seen as a less of a person if you say outloud something like that. So I wonder if other people are scared to say it as I was or do they have some other reason I don’t know. But im so happy that I have courage to be myself now whatever happens.
Glad your on the boards here and thank God for His workmanship within us!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Some the very same feelings I had to overcome.

Glad your on the boards here and thank God for His workmanship within us!

Thank you. I feel like this is the only place right now where I can find like a place of sanctuary. This is like that church which I was looking for. Maby church doesn’t need to be a building. It’s so peaceful here and I always leave smiling from here and think all is well in a world (even everything is crumbling and evil tries to destroy) I can feel at peace. It’s truly honor to be accepted in here.:heart:

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you. I feel like this is the only place right now where I can find like a place of sanctuary. This is like that church which I was looking for. Maby church doesn’t need to be a building. It’s so peaceful here and I always leave smiling from here and think all is well in a world (even everything is crumbling and evil tries to destroy) I can feel at peace. It’s truly honor to be accepted in here.:heart:
So good to fellowship with you!

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
1 John 3:1-3

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.