East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have a dear friend, my friend who has cancer, and she experienced a wonderful time with the Lord this weekend at Ellel Ministries, Lancaster. She prayers at all times and sings...bless her, the Lord is using her ministry, it is so heartwarming to see. She has been filled so beautifully with the Holy Spirit.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have a dear friend, my friend who has cancer, and she experienced a wonderful time with the Lord this weekend at Ellel Ministries, Lancaster. She prayers at all times and sings...bless her, the Lord is using her ministry, it is so heartwarming to see. She has been filled so beautifully with the Holy Spirit.
I love Ellel ministries. We went to a marriage enrichment course many years ago and were blessed

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
really? wonderful,
They were very helpful when I went just after Martin died...
I am aiming to go on Monday 26th September to Lancaster with my friend, it is a healing evening at 7.30pm
http://ellel.org/uk/calendar/

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
http://ellel.org/uk/about/ellel-grange/
Ellel Grange was the first Ellel Ministries centre to be established. The ministry is named after the village of Ellel where the centre is situated.

Ellel Grange offers you a wide selection of courses including free events, weekend courses, the Modular School, Healing Retreats and our premier training opportunity: the 9 week Flagship Programme. In addition to the events held at the centre, the team are also available for Church Visits.

Ellel Grange is a beautiful country house, easy to reach just off the M6 near Lancaster.
The link at the top will take you straight to the website.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
http://ellel.org/uk/about/ellel-grange/
Ellel Grange was the first Ellel Ministries centre to be established. The ministry is named after the village of Ellel where the centre is situated.

Ellel Grange offers you a wide selection of courses including free events, weekend courses, the Modular School, Healing Retreats and our premier training opportunity: the 9 week Flagship Programme. In addition to the events held at the centre, the team are also available for Church Visits.

Ellel Grange is a beautiful country house, easy to reach just off the M6 near Lancaster.
The link at the top will take you straight to the website.
We went to the one in Sussex. Lovely place

• Prayers
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What a tremendous resource is 'Operation World' -21st Century Edition! This is a 'prayer guide to the nations,people's and cities of the world. I find this book by Patrick Johnstone and Jason Mandryk tremendous missionary fuel for prayer every day!

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Crusade for World Revival' has some great resources. I love the 'Every Day with Jesus' -One Year Bible with devotionals by Selwyn Hughes www.cwr.org.uk

I used EDWJ for many, many years...20/30 or more years and saw it develop, I have read Selwyn's books and was so sorry when he died. I only stopped using EDWJ this last few years. I must look them up again...

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I used EDWJ for many, many years...20/30 or more years and saw it develop, I have read Selwyn's books and was so sorry when he died. I only stopped using EDWJ this last few years. I must look them up again...
I have a great respect for the ministry of 'Crusade for World Revival'. They have tremendous resources that are a great blessing to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.