Lord I believe; help my unbelief.
Oct 7, 2008
Kansas
✟11,433.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I love this app for my Blackberry. It works for a multitude of phones. Very small downlaod. It has 20 plus versions of the Bible and many plans to read through the bible or NT or NT+psalms and proverbs in various length of time.

ack, I don't have enough posts to do a link, it's

youversion dot com

• Friendly
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bestofdays

Jan 29, 2012
✟7,734.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have recently opened a blog site and it offers such inspiration and hope for our nation. Many have read it and recieved a fresh love for Israel and the Jewish people. I must be careful not to promote anything on this sight but I implore all who want to have insight as to what has been going on in our nation to visit my blog site: jerusalemxfactor.com . In this sight you will be briefed as to prophetic insight and understanding concerning Jerusalem. It's really all about Jerusalem, you know!
Please visit and peruse and take something away with you!!!!
Be of Good Cheer!
Best of Days

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
For those who would like to know what their favourite commentator or author has written about, then the following free program should be invaluable. The program searches every known entry for a given author through Google Scholar and often when you double click on an entry it will bring up the article on a webpage or simply point to a Google Book entry.

The program is being used by staff and students from numerous institutions of higher education who are trying to find out what a particular author has written, providing of course that Google Scholar can find the authors material that is.

For those who are looking to find out more about a particular author and not only as it relates to Christian education then this is a very useful resource.

Publish or Perish - Anne-Wil Harzing

• Prayers
Upvote 0