✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Below are just a few extracts from this website:

Donald Trump was born exactly 700 days before the founding of Israel on May 14, 1948, and on his first full day in office he was exactly 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old. If you count the day he was born as 'day 1', he was inaugurated on his 70th year, 7th month and 7th day of life.

He even beat Hillary Clinton by 77 votes in the Electoral College because of 7 "faithless" electors. (Two voted against Donald Trump, while five voted against Hillary Clinton, bringing the final tally to 304-227 votes.)

Exactly 7 months later from his first full day in office on January 21, 2017, a total solar eclipse occurred - the first since before the nation was formed in 1776 to be seen exclusively in the United States.

All these most recent events occurred in the Hebrew year 5777. (Oct 2, 2016 - Sep 20, 2017)

The Senate impeachment trial of Donald Trump began on January 21, 2020, exactly three years to the day from his first full day in office when he was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old. He was 73 years, 7 months and 7 days old on the first day of his trial. Exactly 7 weeks to the day since the U.S. House of Representatives voted to impeach him on December 18, 2019, Donald Trump was acquitted in the Senate on February 5, 2020.

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For those who are not aware of Biblical numbers:

The number 7

The number 10

The number 70

The number 777

The meaning of multiple number sevens such as 777 and 7777 is derived from it being a reinforcement of perfection and God's unmistakable hand in the affairs of man. While many examples in the Bible exist, this article will review its role in prophecy, the perfect worship of God, and his complete correction of unrepentant sinners.

Edit 1: It looks like the links I posted don't work. https://www.[bless and do not curse...meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/introduction.html

Edit 2: Why is www . biblestudy . org censored?!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So what is your take on this?

There are moments in history that are ordained by God, and then there are what I call "heart change" moments, where God regrets performing a certain action, or assignment, and changes His direction.

If Trump is a fixed history moment, we should be able to see some purpose of God fulfilled. Can you see that?

If Trump is symbolic, representing something in the Spirit that is happening, then time will tell what that is.

We need to realize, that God does not only appoint Godly leaders, at times he appoints the evil, as, at the time of the anti-Christ of revelation, he is as much appointed by God as a righteous leader.

Hos 13:11 I have given you a king, because I was angry, and have taken him away in my wrath.

btw I am not saying Trump was ungodly, just God appoints, various types of people.

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If Trump is a fixed history moment, we should be able to see some purpose of God fulfilled. Can you see that?
1. Movement of the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem (planned for a long time, but only President Trump had the nerve to actually do it).
2. Normalisation of relations between other Middle East nations and Israel (Barrack Obama won the Nobel Peace prize for far less).

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

Donald Trump was born exactly 700 days before the founding of Israel on May 14, 1948, and on his first full day in office he was exactly 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old. If you count the day he was born as 'day 1', he was inaugurated on his 70th year, 7th month and 7th day of life.

He even beat Hillary Clinton by 77 votes in the Electoral College because of 7 "faithless" electors. (Two voted against Donald Trump, while five voted against Hillary Clinton, bringing the final tally to 304-227 votes.)

Exactly 7 months later from his first full day in office on January 21, 2017, a total solar eclipse occurred - the first since before the nation was formed in 1776 to be seen exclusively in the United States.

All these most recent events occurred in the Hebrew year 5777. (Oct 2, 2016 - Sep 20, 2017)

The Senate impeachment trial of Donald Trump began on January 21, 2020, exactly three years to the day from his first full day in office when he was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old. He was 73 years, 7 months and 7 days old on the first day of his trial. Exactly 7 weeks to the day since the U.S. House of Representatives voted to impeach him on December 18, 2019, Donald Trump was acquitted in the Senate on February 5, 2020.
This is nothing more than a cherry picked series of coincidental numbers tossed around to make us think God is speaking or signaling something with precious little evidence backing the position up.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

In Scripture, the number 7 is God's number.
Donald Trump is not God.

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Done222

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2008
USA
✟69,880.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad" is a very old concept. Used by Longfellow and Ben Franklin, but the idea goes back centuries. It does seem possible that God might cause a loss of reason prior to destruction.
Isaiah 29:14
Therefore behold, I will once again deal marvelously with this people, wondrously marvelous; And the wisdom of their wise men will perish, And the understanding of their men who have understanding will be concealed.

It could be that one purpose of the Trump presidency was to drive the "elite" crazy before God destroys them.

Upvote 0