✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
265299_1f2f42e2e1ca7d1c3a860eb1d5940515.jpg

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." (1 Corinthians 14:33)

Last edited:

Andy centek

Seeker of Deep Truth
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2018
mich
✟68,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Blessings Pilgrim:

God is certainly the author of peace. However, consider the following scripture.

Isa_45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Isa_57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.

Isa_65:17-18 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Elohim (God) creates all things for His own purpose. This is sometimes hard for us to grasp. Nonetheless, it is so. Thanks be to God that He has graciously given to His Elect, Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Andy Centek

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blessings Pilgrim:

God is certainly the author of peace. However, consider the following scripture.

Isa_45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Isa_57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.

Isa_65:17-18 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Elohim (God) creates all things for His own purpose. This is sometimes hard for us to grasp. Nonetheless, it is so. Thanks be to God that He has graciously given to His Elect, Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Andy Centek
Thank you for sharing these scriptures and your thoughts, Andy. God is the author of peace; and there is no other creator than Himself. All praise, honor, power, and glory to God. Amen.

Upvote 0