God is good

VWPETE

Jan 22, 2004
Renton WA, school in Cheney WA
Visit site
✟1,238.00
Faith
Christian
well today my dad had open heart surjury to fix his mitral valve regurgitation. the valve was not closing all the wa, the heart pumped blood but it wasn't going to the body the way it should. any way i went early to the hospital to wait for him when he got out of surgury, 6 hours later we got to see him, all wired up to all sorts of stuff. after the surgury the doctors noiced that he was bleeding a little much so he had to go back into surgury and open him back up and check and fix it. after that they wheeled him back out and he is in stable condition and is awake now. i didn't think much of it when we kept talking about it but as the day came it was a little odd to have my healty dad getting worked on. he should be out of the hospital in about 3-4 days he will be out of work for about 6-8 weeks recovering. What was really neet was the positive outlook my dad had. He was acualy excited to go the day before, he had no worries. my dads co- workers were very suprised at his attitude. I guess having God on your side sure does give you a peace about the situation. :)