Glory To God

DAYDRE

Mar 2, 2008
✟15,425.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Now My Brethren, Give Ear That You May Hear What The Lord Has In Store For Those Who Believe In Him. Do Not Be Fooled By The World. Take Your Eyes Off The Darkness And Turn To The Light. Do Not Doubt My God Elohim, El Shaddai , The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords. And May He Have Patience With Us All. -=-=--=-=o Afflicted City, Lashed By Storms And Not Comforted, I Will Build You With Stones Of Turquoise, Your Foundations With Sapphires. I Will Make You Battlements Of Rubies, Your Gates Of Sparkling Jewels, And All Your Walls Of Precious Stones. All Your Sons Will Be Taught By The Lord, And Great Will Be Your Children's Peace. In Righteousness You Will Be Established; Tyranny Will Be Far From You; You Will Have Nothing To Fear, Terror Will Be Far Removed; It Will Not Come Near You. If Anyone Does Attack You It Will Not Be My Doing; Whoever Attacks You Will Surrender To You. See It Is I Who Created The Blacksmith Who Fans The Coals Into The Flame, And Forges A Weapon Fit For Its Work. And It Is I Who Have Created The Destroyer To Work Havoc; No Weapon Forged Against You Will Prevail, And You Will Refuse Every Tongue That Accuses You. This Is The Heritage Of The Servants Of The Lord, And This Is Their Vindication From Me''declares The Lord=-jeremiah=-=-=in My Beloved Christ Jesus Amen-=-=-=-===- If You Find Yourself Fear Indwelt, Always Doubtful Never Fully Trusting The Eternal Lord Your God; Do Not Let Your Heart Be Troubled , Repent And Be Cleansed My Beloved Brethren.-=-=-=-=- =----=-=-my Fellow Christians, I Would Like To Keep Us In Remembrance Of Certain Requirements That Jesus Christ Laid Before Us.whom Art To Be Kingdom Bound. There Is No Exception To Love. I Would That You Except This Truth As If Your Spirit Enlightenment Depended On It. In Other Words , Beginning First With Your Willingness To Accept The Gift Of God As Your Salvation, And Thus Entering In On Your Born Again Experience , Your Spiritual Progress Depends On Your Acts Of Obedience. Jesus Is Faithful To His Words Of Salvation To All That Confess And Believe On Him. Although I Am Regarding Those Whom Are Kingdom Minded. Who Wish To Reach The 3rd Heaven And Such. =--=loving One Another Is The Mindset That Or Goal Should Be Set Upon . Again This Regards Those Whom Are Looking For A Place To Start,,these Are Suggestions To Help You Along. One Must Not Assume The Value Of Love For Oneself. If This Is What You Yearn For, To Come To Know Thy God Then Let Me Assure You That As Long As You Love That Which You Are Working To Fulfill, Loving Yourself Becomes Easy. You Will Start To See Yourself In A New Light. Believing That You Can Be That Light. Then Your Vision Becomes A Reality To Not Only You My Friend But Of The God Eternal.=---=-=-==-more 2 Come=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-