bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's one of those people who pull people off into the land of glitter, fake gold dust, oil and gemstones. He's also one of those who claim to converse regularly with angels and travels through supernatural portals. Part of the Patricia King circle of mumbo-jumbo makers.

It's time well spent doing almost anything else than listening to him.

Upvote 0

Alex-C-L

Nov 22, 2008
✟15,189.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I dont have a problem with David Herzog although I was watching a weight loss episode of Glory to Glory where an excited woman showed the camera how much weight she was losing live on camera. She kept pulling at her trousers in such a way that I suspected it could have been a trick. We were meant to believe that she was getting skinnier live on tv but I think her trousers may have had an elastic thing which made them baggier[ she kept pulling at them manically in the same place] rather than her skinnier, thus giving the illusion of weight loss. Check it out on their website, perhaps Im being abit cynical.
His wife Stephanie appears to say alot without really saying anything. She preached a message and released a book for single christians entitled , "GOD IS YOUR MATCHMAKER", however after stating that God can bring people together she spent the rest[ infact bulk] of the message giving practicle yet biblical based tips on choosing a spouse. It was a self help message/book with a christian vibe. She appeared to have nothing spiritual to say and it was embarrassing to observe her lack of substance. Again check it out on the website.
Despite all that his Glory Invasion book is a fasinating read and I can embrace much of what he says.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alex-C-L

Nov 22, 2008
✟15,189.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sorry my last reply didnt really address your question. His book Glory Invasion talks about creative miracles being possible when Gods glory manifests. He touches briefly and simply on quantum physics. Basically his argument is that when the glory of God is present you can speak into it and call forth healing and creativity etc. Just think when God created the world, his spirit hovered first before he spoke into it.He offers an interesting explanation on how the glorified body/spirits/Angels etc walk through walls via molecular expansion.

Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟164,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
He's one of those people who pull people off into the land of glitter, fake gold dust, oil and gemstones. He's also one of those who claim to converse regularly with angels and travels through supernatural portals. Part of the Patricia King circle of mumbo-jumbo makers.

It's time well spent doing almost anything else than listening to him.

Yea, folks caught up in false manifestations. We are to uphold Jesus as our example and standard for all things, but it is funny how so many lately are bypassing that standard to accept almost anything that comes their way under the banner of Christianity.

There are tares amongst us, people Christian in name only.

Upvote 0