Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Starts in an hour. C-Span is covering it.

Live streams:

Restoring Honor Rally Live Ustream | Facebook

Restoring Honor Rally, Ustream.TV: Join the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and many more for this non-political event that ...

Photos are being posted here.

Daily Caller on last nights JFK center event:

Glenn Beck's 'Divine Destiny' event focuses on faith

From Politico:

Glenn Beck taunts Keith Olbermann, calls rally 'end of darkness'

Crowd gathering earlier this morning:

RH9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mandyangel

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
God Bless these patriots. USA!!!!

See the Kennedy Center event last night? Powerful. Over 2,000 religious leaders there. Never heard Dave Roever before. Anyone who thinks they have faced tough times and have fallen into self-pity or believes things are hopeless needs to hear him.

Upvote 0

mandyangel

Aug 27, 2010
✟18,392.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
my daddy is a big Glenn fan, im sure he will be watching this all day. i really like to learn from my dad about our history from what he watches on Glenn's show. i've been amazed at the stuff I didn't know (but not cause i didn't study LOL)

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
my daddy is a big Glenn fan, im sure he will be watching this all day. i really like to learn from my dad about our history from what he watches on Glenn's show. i've been amazed at the stuff I didn't know (but not cause i didn't study LOL)

Same with many of us I think. Beck is fun to observe because he discovered how the history of America has been twisted and repressed late in life. He's still learning things. What he is doing with Barton and others relating the true history of our founding is much like what JPII told the Polish people in 1979: "You are not who they say you are". We are not what Eric Foner and the late Howard Zinn said we were. The country was not founded on the ideology of Thomas Paine as many on the left would have us believe.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Same with many of us I think. Beck is fun to observe because he discovered how the history of America has been twisted and repressed late in life. He's still learning things. What he is doing with Barton and others relating the true history of our founding is much like what JPII told the Polish people in 1979: "You are not who they say you are". We are not what Eric Foner and the late Howard Zinn said we were. The country was not founded on the ideology of Thomas Paine as many on the left would have us believe.
Yeah, Barton give us the "true history" rather than the history that actually happened.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

meh

Legend
Feb 22, 2006
✟52,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
/rant on

Even the names for his little "non-political" events are insulting. "Restoring Honor." What restoring? Democrats in control of some stuff for awhile isn't honorable? Control always swings. Dems have it for a bit, then it'll swing back to Republicans and in four or eight years, it'll swing back. I've never such carrying on about losing an election, and i will never not believe that at least half of the people aren't upset because of race. I live in an area where racism is alive and well, and I hear all the comments and I see all the signs at rallies. Is it all racial? Of course not. Is a lot of it? Absolutely.

It's the restoring honor attitude that drove me from someone who used to vote about 50-50 Republican/Democrat to someone who will never, ever, vote Republican again. Well, that and the posters on CF I had to protect and treat with respect while they were insulting everything I believe and hold dear. The first year or so I was here my icon said independent. After reading this board and all the junk about how real Christians can't be Democrat, I became a straight-up radical Democrat. So thank you CF posters. You drove me to the light. The right is doing a bang-up job of getting rid of people like me, and so is the Christian church in general. But I suppose that's fine since I'm a pretend Christian, commie-facist- whatever. Do you people even realize how insulting it is to say things take back our country, restore honor, when so many people voted for the current administration it won an election? Take the country back from us? We VOTED. He won. Last time you voted and your guy won. When you couch it in terms like take back our country you are essentially saying that anyone who disagrees with you is un-American and wrong. How about they just believe differently than you do, but we're all Americans who love the country?

Restoring honor and love for the troops. What piffle. I guess they've forgotten the smear machine they started on John Murtha, an actual hero, who fought while Cheney and Co. were getting deferment after deferment, because he dared voice his concerns about a war. How honorable.

I write the White House on a weekly basis screaming about how badly our troops are treated after they return home and the horrible conditions of their hospitals, etc. I'm probably on some list somewhere for being a lunatic, and that's just fine. Somebody needs to scream. Are the Republicans? Did they storm the WH steps and demand our troops get the basic equipment they needed? Do they push for bills that expand veteran's health care coverage, give them more salaray, etc? No. But they love the troops so much more than anyone else.

Glenn Beck and honor in the same sentence. What a load of waffle.

/rant off

Upvote 0