Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Tony Perkins, President of the Family Research Council, opens the 2012 Values Voter Summit. Watch the Summit online at
2012 Values Voter Summit or go to FRCAction's channel - YouTube

In God We Trust: Tony Perkins "Values Voters say it's time to quit apologizing for being American"

In God We Trust: Tony Perkins "Values Voters say it's time to quit apologizing for being American" - YouTube

No apologies in God we trust! Oversized Pelosi gavel and mock vote on ammending the theme for the summit was pretty funny. :D

Upvote 0
I

IanCG

Kamal Saleem, Author & Former Terrorist, at Values Voter Summit 2012.
Kamal Saleem, Author & Former Terrorist, at Values Voter Summit 2012 - YouTube
Kamal Saleem, a former Lebanese Islamist terrorist offers his unique perspective of the god of the Moslem and the God of the
Christian and to our situation today in the USA. (21:00) mark speaks of the bowing and submission and that the black moslem
brotherhood flag at our embassy was a flag of war.

The dude is the biggest liar I have ever seen, yet with your keen sense of sniffing out frauds, you don't even see it!^_^

Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟26,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Kamal Saleem, Author & Former Terrorist, at Values Voter Summit 2012.
Kamal Saleem, Author & Former Terrorist, at Values Voter Summit 2012 - YouTube
Kamal Saleem, a former Lebanese Islamist terrorist offers his unique perspective of the god of the Moslem and the God of the
Christian and to our situation today in the USA. (21:00) mark speaks of the bowing and submission and that the black moslem
brotherhood flag at our embassy was a flag of war.

Funny how he was a terrorist but is able to come and go freely without any troubles.

I Was a Terrorist…Seriously! | Mother Jones

This is more about the Fraud, formerly known as Khodor Shami...He is about as authentic as Walid Shoebat...Which is not at all.

Upvote 0

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
Correct me if I'm wrong, but she's been free her entire life

*sigh*

I can't believe I have to explain this, but he was referencing the fact that when our nation was founded, the speaker would have been a white man's property, and even after THAT ended, she still would have been considered unworthy of the vote as a mere woman, a fact which only changed in 1920, less than a century ago.

Reactions: Touma
Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
*sigh*

I can't believe I have to explain this, but he was referencing the fact that when our nation was founded, the speaker would have been a white man's property, and even after THAT ended, she still would have been considered unworthy of the vote as a mere woman, a fact which only changed in 1920, less than a century ago.

I don't know how you got all that out of this:

She hasn't been free that long.

Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Ugh. Loads of nasty people in one place.
I can appreciate your viewpoint, but you shouldn't narrowmindedly condemn people just for having different beliefs. I thought liberals didn't believe in judging others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums