Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Present them as a symbolic gift to the descendants of King Alfred. Make a YouTube vid about how monarchs were not all bad. Turn this into a movie starring [generic action superstar] showing that it was actually an American who defeated the Danes, including a scene where [generic action superstar] throws the magna carta at King John’s feet then shoots the sherif of Nottingham after a scurrilous attempt by said sherif to speak proper English.

How to improve cross-Atlantic understanding?

Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Search for homely commonalities: You wear pants, they wear pants; you eat chips, they eat chips; you eat biscuits, they eat biscuits; you have democratic governance, they have democratic governance.

How can I get my children off the post Easter sugar high?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can help you there - whenever you see someone reading a book ask them how much of it they have read, if you’re not too picky about it being exactly 50% through then you can buy your own copy and read the rest.

If it’s not near or far how do I remember why I started this sentence?

Upvote 0

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I strongly recommend a past life regression therapist. Then you will not only realize why you started that sentence, you will understand the motivation for everything you do in this lifetime.

Should I go to every church service my church offers, or just the main Sunday liturgy?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
spend more time with dogs or cats and get to pronouncing your meows, growls, and other assorted animal friendlie speak sound and succinctly

how do i have high hopes for new flash movie and michael keaton's return performance of batman?

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,251.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Malaise goes great on pizza.

Oh wait I'm thinking of mayonnaise.

I bought a product and it came with this FREE packet of silica gel. I really want to eat it. It was in little bag that says DO NOT EAT, but maybe that's just referring to the bag? I love eating gelatin, and that's a gel, right? This stuff looks great. It says "desiccant" but I say delicious! I really want to eat this silica gel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Ever heard of homeopathy? They say if you take a little bit of something in dilution, it is more potent. So just eat a lot of the silica gel, then the effects should be diminished by volume.

How can I thread a needle?

• Informative
Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm so glad to hear you've taken up yoga. The health benefits are amazing. Rather than explain, here's a picture of threading the needle pose:
iu

Where oh where has my little dog gone? Where oh where can he be???

Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well, how much is the doggy in the window? The one with the waggly tale?

Apparently I am nothin' but a hounddog, barking profusely, and failing to catch rabbits. How can I rectify these matters?

Upvote 0