Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,776,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would you like being in a cage, eating dog food, and using the bathroom outdoors for everyone to watch? Treat these animals with some dignity and let them be free.

My dog seems too have hurt her leg. What should I do?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes, and Caucasians do well in places like Baghdad disguised in Trump hats.

The Flammable warning sticker fell off of my gas canister, does that mean that it's harmless now?

Upvote 0

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The golden rule is that actions speak louder than words! If you want armed revolution then showcase your loaded weapons at your nearest military post, they should fall in line behind your lead after that.

Today I'm traveling for Thanksgiving, will the streets be safe for me with your coup going on?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A subject that you know absolutely nothing about. In that way you can learn as you go along writing it.

I'm a few days behind in my Bible reading program because I've been busy...pick up where i left off and catch up, or join in where there are now, or just skip it all for now and continue being too busy?

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
you click on every one and open it, then click their link to the website and open it but do not buy anything, because then they will know, and leave you alone and stop the emails because you didn't buy the first time...

I'm out of coffee creamer. Should I go get more or just drink it black or with milk?

Upvote 0

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The problem is coffee creamer goes bad too fast, store & use grain alcohol instead, especially before driving because it's relaxing and driving can be stressful.

I'm stopping at the only store in town that's open right now, hey it's a guy I went to high school with who I haven't seen in forever!! What should I say to him?

Upvote 0