Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,776,575.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Give her something to meow about. Give her a bubble bath, hair color, hair dry, and permanent wave along with a manicure/pedicure. By the time this is all done, she should have lost her voice and she'll think twice before meowing again.

I'm all sweaty. Now what?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
Seated in Heavenly Places
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Get yourself 2 coke bottles and smash the bottoms off them. Crazy glue them together and use a coat-hanger to hang the 'lenses' over your ears. Don't worry about the jagged glass poking you in the face, the sensation will keep you awake and alert.

How do I make a 3 day mega headache go away? I tried 800 mgs of ibuprofen to no avail..

Upvote 0

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,776,575.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not quite sure how to give advice on this issue, but I have noticed that there is plenty of pink in a sunset, so maybe all the pink gets used up on sunsets, not leaving enough pink for the rainbows.

What should I get my husband for his birthday?

Reactions: Matthew-59
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thom79

Born Again. John3:3,1Peter1:23 (KJV)
Mar 19, 2012
by a river in Missouri
✟7,942.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
A buffalo/bison. Who wouldn't love something big and hairy. Plus the meat is good for you too.

I need to go grocery shopping and my dogs need food. Can I just buy a 50lb. sack of feed and split it 3 ways?( 2dogs + me)

Upvote 0

lucypevensie

Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,776,575.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I recommend that for all my friends who are trying to save money. Once you have enough money you can buy some milk and make cereal with your feed. Eventually you will he able to top that cereal with canned fruit and maybe some shredded cheese.

I'm kind of cold and tired. Tips?

Upvote 0

Matthew-59

Space Invader
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2010
✟252,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Drink 10 cans of Red Bull, and 10 shots of 5-hour Energy, and then wrap yourself in an electric blanket and get into a bathtub filled with scalding hot water. Don't forget to bring a book with you for some enjoyable reading while in the tub. :)

I need advice on investing money wisely. What do you suggest?

Upvote 0

lucypevensie

Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,776,575.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Get yourself a kid's shape sorter toy. Write each of your priorities on the individual shaped blocks, then sort them into the correct holes. I'm not exactly sure what you'd do next, but at least all your priorities will be sorted in some way.

My husband won't stop snoring! Aughhh! Help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.