Give "Bad" Advice (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seeking Christ

Tips for driving in a snowstorm? Those are plentiful and easy. First of all its very important to press very hard on the gas pedal because you need to push harder to get through the snow. Get that much right and it really helps because you need enough speed to keep going, just like if you were on skis. Next, you don't have to worry about clearing your windows or windshield because our heater will melt all that soon enough, and besides you won't be able to see anything in a snowstorm anyway.

Now what can you do for electric car windows that are all the way down and stuck?

Upvote 0

MoneyGuy

May 27, 2007
✟48,923.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What can I use to clean my computer's monitor screen?

A sandblaster is guaranteed to get rid of the dirt on your monitor.

What are some good indoor activities for a cold winter afternoon? (It's not cold today but for the next cold snap.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Matthew-59
Upvote 0

Matthew-59

Space Invader
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2010
✟252,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Grab a straw and start sucking the kool-aid out of the carpet. You can sprinkle a little sugar on it first if it's gone stale. Please be aware that this entire procedure may take a while, but you should have it completely clean before you'll need to go to the bathroom. However, depending on how much kool-aid was spilled, it may be handy to have a port-a-potty nearby just in case.

What should I do with all of the snow that's falling down outside?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,775,630.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Turn on the Tv first thing in the morning. Watch soap operas in the morning, game shows ij the afternoon, reality shows in the evening, and infomercials late night. Remember to eat meals. I recommend pizza delivery.

What's a nice way to ask a favor of someone?

Upvote 0

MoneyGuy

May 27, 2007
✟48,923.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What's a nice way to ask a favor of someone?

Say, "hey, idiot, I needs ya to do me a kindness. By the way, you smell bad and yer ugly, too." That will butter the person up.

Should I drive my car or motorcycle tomorrow? We have lots of snow.

Upvote 0

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,775,630.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Stick your motorcycle in the trunk of your car. That will give your car some weight and keep you from slip-sliding away.

I left my boots in the car. How will I get them out since I want them now for walking out to the car?

Upvote 0

Habakk

Prayer Team †
Jun 10, 2011
Teesside
✟36,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Stick your motorcycle in the trunk of your car. That will give your car some weight and keep you from slip-sliding away.

I left my boots in the car. How will I get them out since I want them now for walking out to the car?

Go on the internet and order some new boots a size too big. Use them to walk to the car and get your old boots. Then return the new boots because they are the wrong size.

What should I have to eat for my dinner?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.