Visit site
✟15,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God gives people gifts... Im not talking about being artistic, or good at math... Im talking about the 'job' he wants you you to do. For some people its evangalism (if thats how you spell it)... i know there are more.

I am curious if there is a name for the gift of being very sensative to demonic presence. I hope you grasp what I am asking.

- Justin

GraceInHim

† Need a lifeguard? Mine walks on water †
Oct 25, 2005
MA
✟24,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
thejdubb02 said:
God gives people gifts... Im not talking about being artistic, or good at math... Im talking about the 'job' he wants you you to do. For some people its evangalism (if thats how you spell it)... i know there are more.

I am curious if there is a name for the gift of being very sensative to demonic presence. I hope you grasp what I am asking.

- Justin

I heard of something like this.. but not personally.. believe the Lord gives us special gifts for each purpose.. have you asked God in prayer for an answer if this is a gift? I would ask him and you just may find out - pray for you to be shown the truth in this matter and God gives you true meaning and light :pray:

In His Grace
Gracie :)

Upvote 0

linssue55

Senior Veteran
Jul 31, 2005
Tucson Az
✟11,739.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
thejdubb02 said:
God gives people gifts... I'm not talking about being artistic, or good at math... Im talking about the 'job' he wants you you to do. For some people its evangalism (if thats how you spell it)... i know there are more.

- Justin
I would suggest that you NOT delve into what you are talking about. God gives gifts, this is not one of them. Stear clear of this, for demon influences are all around. Spend your time in the WORD, and less time in the prinipalities and powers that are around us.

NECROMANCY, PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES, UFOS, EXTRATERRESTRIAL BEINGS, ETC?
  1. The potential of Satan.
    1. SATAN CAN PERFORM MIRACLES: For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew ( show ) great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. - Mt 24:24

The elect will not be deceived and the deceived will not be the elect.

For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world... - Rev 16:14

One of the characteristics of the end times will be the proliferation of demonic miracles and deceptions.

If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, And the sign or wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. - Deut 13:1-3
    2. SATAN CAN PRETEND TO BE GOOD: For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. - 2 Cor 11:13-15

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils... Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. - 1 Tim 4:1-3

Satan does not mind that we be religious as long as we do not have the Savior - the Lord Jesus Christ.
    3. SATAN CAN POSSESS HUMAN BEINGS: And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils. - Lk 8:2

Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being number of the twelve. - Lk 22:3
  2. The purpose of Satan.
    1. SATAN SEEKS TO BLIND: But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. - 2 Cor 4:3-4
    2. SATAN SEEKS TO DECEIVE: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders. - 2 Thess 2:9
    3. SATAN SEEKS TO DESTROY: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. - 1 Per 5:8
    4. Satan promises the best, but pays the worst; he promises honor and pays with disgrace; he promises pleasure and pays with pain; he promises profit and pays with loss; he promises life and pays with death. - Thomas Brooks
  3. The possibility of Satan.
    1. ASTROLOGY: Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee ( the coming Babylonian invasion of Israel ). - Isa 47:13
    2. WITCHCRAFT: And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shall have no more soothsayers. - Mich 5:12
    3. NECROMANCY: Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am your the Lord your God. - Lev 19:31.45

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.