Mississippi
✟251,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Is that not what this means in your post I quoted? "What is in view here is God taking Judgment on believers who are going to leave the assembly and possibly a return to Judaism."

That is what i wrote addressing chapter 10 and the book of Hebrews. It is in view in Hebrews 10 as it is in the rest of the book. That is part of the reason Hebrews was written and chapter 10 is part of the book. So the writing in chapter 10 is continuing the theme from the start of the book warning Jewish believers to not return to Judaism. I never said there is a verse stating that in chapter 10.

Look i am no writer, so if you have a problem understanding the way i write my thoughts out. Then maybe you may want to discuss topics with a better communicator of written words.

Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
-​

Eternal Life salvation is given to any person who trust in The Messiah for Eternal Life. Believe that He, Jesus is the promised prophesied Messiah from The Tanakh and is The Resurrection and Life.

A person who does trust in The Messiah crosses over from death to life and becomes a born again child of God. Who can never be unborn even if they fall away from the faith, they are an Eternal born again child of God. No one can take them out of God's hand.
Actually a person must first be passed from death to life in order to believe in Christ, before having life he is dead to God and spiritual activity, trust in the messiah is a spiritual activity.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Actually a person must first be passed from death to life in order to believe in Christ, before having life he is dead to God and spiritual activity, trust in the messiah is a spiritual activity.

Not a single verse in The Bible supports that.

John 5:24 states believe and then pass from death to life.

Upvote 0

Dah'veed

Jan 23, 2023
Zion
✟26,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Again, there is no such thing as being righteous apart from being someone who chooses to do what is righteous, so the gift of righteousness is the gift of becoming someone who chooses to do what is righteous in obedience to God's law.
Everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him. 1 John 2:29 1 John 5:1
And whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God. 1 John 3:10
In Romans 6:19-23, we are no longer to present ourselves as slaves to impurity, lawlessness, and sin,...the goal of sanctification is eternal life in Christ, which is the gift of God, so again obedience to God's law is the content of His gift of eternal life.
But now having been set free from sin...

Present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, Rom 6:13 —which is your true and proper service. Rom 12:1

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 6:22-23

Last edited:
Upvote 0