✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hey my beautiful CF family!

I need help getting my Sister and niece Bday gifts...and it's like...last minute!

Actually, my niece's day was yesterday (I know BAD UNCLE!) and my sister's is today!

I'm leaning towards just a couple of books. If this sounds good, let me know some good ones, please!

My sister is a 44 year old nurse and my niece is...16...I believe...(again, BAD UNCLE!)

If books aren't good, gimmie some alternatives please. I'm gonna order something tonight for sure.

Budget...I'd say...less than $100 total...(I know...I know)

Anywho, thanks in advance fam.!

Yah bless.

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟675,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can't go wrong with gift cards and they are easy to mail. The best gift I got for Christmas was something I didn't know existed. Inflatable Solar Lantern HERE. They are super bright and last for hours on a single charge and since solar never dead batteries. Maybe a bit strange, but very neat. Who doesn't like light!

• Winner
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Can't go wrong with gift cards and they are easy to mail. The best gift I got for Christmas was something I didn't know existed. Inflatable Solar Lantern HERE. They are super bright and last for hours on a single charge and since solar never dead batteries. Maybe a bit strange, but very neat. Who doesn't like light!

Okay, thx bro!

I made it simple and treated them like twins!

They will each receive that cool lantern and a copy of a very lovely "Pride and Prejudice:
with Nineteen Letters from the Characters' Correspondence, Written and Folded by Hand"

By recommendation of yourself (Lantern) and someone I highly admire (book)!

*I went over my budget...

I was highly tempted to just become triplets...

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟675,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well done Tone, I'm sure they will appreciate the gifts from their "Bad Uncle"! You can now look forward to nice Thank You letters...or if they are like my nieces every thing I send them seems to just go into a black hole. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well done Tone, I'm sure they will appreciate the gifts from their "Bad Uncle"! You can now look forward to nice Thank You letters...or if they are like my nieces every thing I send them seems to just go into a black hole. :)

Yeah, I might encourage them to stay on the reading by quizzing them on its contents. Of course, it will be their own interpretation, which will be invaluable coming from the lovelier gender!

Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0