Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
Just north of Salt Lake City Utah
✟90,009.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you want to learn about ghost hunting, talk about your ghost investigations, share tips, like the sci-fi show, or just find like minded people this is the place for it and for you. Also feel free to post pics for us to show us. I only ask a couple of things

1. No debateing about ghosts
  2. Be respectful
Nothing more I want this to be a fun place for ghost hunters,enthusiest and fans alike.

ChristianMama84

Hey, y'all!
Site Supporter
Feb 21, 2007
Northwest Alabama
✟53,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love watching Ghost Hunters and I used to go looking for them myself, but my husband's a chicken and won't go with me. :( I'm looking forward to our vow renewal in 2011, we're going to New Orleans and we're going to do the ghost tour! I'm taking a voice recorder and camera - hopefully I'll catch something!

Upvote 0
O

onlyhisword

OK I will sart off by saying, i have in the past been touched by these spirits but i have never b een hurt by them.I know they can make you sick if you get involved with them. New Orleans is a bad seen, full of evil and voodoo. I would rather go to a cemetry for a night then go there.I realy feel God wanted to wipe away that place in the Katrina storm, but they are staying there and they are still doing voodoo onlyhisword

Upvote 0