loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1. what was inappropriate??
2. So this means that anytime anyone does ANYTHING out of societal norms, they should face repercussions??
3. I suppose just letting people have their own thoughts is out of the question. All should follow 1 guideline, even by force if necessary. Thats what you’re saying it sounds like…

So you would be fine with a nurse taking care of your family member dying of covid or some other disease that appeared to mock someone else who lost a family member? How do you know know she won't act that way to you.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So you would be fine with a nurse taking care of your family member dying of covid or some other disease that appeared to mock someone else who lost a family member? How do you know know she won't act that way to you.

I doubt she would do it twice. It's just the odds.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I doubt she would do it twice. It's just the odds.

She's mocking a kid least that's what it appears to show at a schoolboard meeting ab out wearing masks SOMETHING she's supposed to do at her job, so yeah, it's highly inappropriate and show's she's unfit for the job. If she can mock a kid about a dying family member who else could she mock, would she be showing best care for her patients?

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’ve only seen the left trying to get people on the right fired. It’s rarely happened in reverse. It’s obvious why they do it. They want to silence people on the right who disagree with them politically.

You saw a taste of it the way they attacked anyone who wore a Trump cap. Literally assaulting people over an item of clothing. And what is amazing The left thinks that it’s OK

This is so much nonsense, the right does it all the time, just as much if you count things like half a dozen moms and such doing their boycotts, attacking groups for being pro LGBT or such. How many of those that attacked and complained about people protesting chic file, or duck dynasty tried to get American Muslim, or pro LGBT stuff off the air. How many have attacked pro players for taking a knee during the anthem, or for nor supporting trump enough. This whole lie about the right being innocent is a laugh given their track record of trying to silence stuff they hate.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She's mocking a kid least that's what it appears to show at a schoolboard meeting ab out wearing masks SOMETHING she's supposed to do at her job, so yeah, it's highly inappropriate and show's she's unfit for the job. If she can mock a kid about a dying family member who else could she mock, would she be showing best care for her patients?

A video "appears" to show her mocking something... Allegedly... We can make wild assumptions all day about people's behavior, bit until we ask them, and give them an opportunity to explain, we're acting like totalitarian dictators, when we fire them in the workplace.

...I don't know about you all, but I'm not for totalitarian dictatorship anywhere... Not in government, not in the workplace, not in the family. Not anywhere.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A video "appears" to show her mocking something... Allegedly... We can make wild assumptions all day about people's behavior, bit until we ask them, and give them an opportunity to explain, we're acting like totalitarian dictators, when we fire them in the workplace.

...I don't know about you all, but I'm not for totalitarian dictatorship anywhere... Not in government, not in the workplace, not in the family. Not anywhere.

we know she was fired, and we can see her actions, your assuming she wasn't checked to see what she did, heck maybe this wasn't even the first time she was reported, so it's a confirmation of other complaints. The point is, her actions if true are VERY inappropriate for a nurse, and if I saw a nurse I know act that way I would report her too. It's up to the employer to tell what happened. I know I wouldn't want her as my nurse at all.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She was mocking a kid at a school board meeting about wearing masks, that's exactly what were talking about.

I'm not sure how this relates to what I was talking about earlier.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Looking for and identifying a cause is not scapegoating,

It is when the CDC says:

The results of this study also suggest that fully or partially vaccinated people who become infected with COVID-19 might be less likely to spread the virus to others. With fully or partially vaccinated study participants, the virus was 40% less detectable in their noses. It was also detected in six fewer days (i.e., viral shedding) as compared to those who weren’t vaccinated when they became infected.

And again from the CDC:

• Can fully vaccinated people still transmit the virus to others, including other vaccinated people?
  • While it is possible, Dr. Cardona says that the ability to transmit COVID-19 may occur at a lower rate. She adds that this could also be a reality for people who don’t have a good immune response to vaccines.
  • “The elderly, those with immune or chronic health conditions or those with underlying health disorders may not have the best protective response to vaccines, such as the COVID-19 vaccines. We are still collecting data and doing ongoing research about the vaccine responses in these vulnerable populations.”

So, the disease could potentially still be spread by vaccinated individuals, 40% less isn't none, especially elderly people or those with underlying health conditions.

This person's grandmother could have thought vaccinated individuals were perfectly safe to be around too...

Going straight to unmasked is a really big leap, straight over what the truth might have been... it's also a media driven leap without a lot of basis in reality.

Was her mask clean? Was she wearing an appropriate mask that was actually protective? Or was she doing what most of America does - and that's wearing a mask multiple times, not washing her hands regularly and touching her face lot?

If so, she was not protected at all by her own mask but in fact was living in a germ infested minefield that she was wrongfully assuming afforded her protection... the very reason many doctors are against masks.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
we know she was fired, and we can see her actions, your assuming she wasn't checked to see what she did, heck maybe this wasn't even the first time she was reported, so it's a confirmation of other complaints. The point is, her actions if true are VERY inappropriate for a nurse, and if I saw a nurse I know act that way I would report her too. It's up to the employer to tell what happened. I know I wouldn't want her as my nurse at all.

Just like communist China, the employer has withheld any information on whether she was counseled, or given an opportunity to explain herself, or why they as employers felt her non-job related behavior, outside the examination room, warranted her termination of employment.

...No transparency at all. Just cold blooded totalitarianism.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just like communist China, the employer has withheld any information on whether she was counseled, or given an opportunity to explain herself, or why they as employers felt her non-job related behavior, outside the examination room, warranted her termination of employment.

...No transparency at all. Just cold blooded totalitarianism.

yeah, well the right allowed this atmosphere so they could fire gays and other people because employer rights.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,474,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Actually, that level of privacy is not particularly like communist China.

The Chinese will very often publicize all the private antisocial behavior discovered by their investigation of the object of their political ire as a matter of the public disgrace process portion of his punishment.

• Informative
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
yeah, well the right allowed this atmosphere so they could fire gays and other people because employer rights.

It sickens me, as someone who is both a Democrat and a Republican at the same time.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually, that level of privacy is not particularly like communist China.

The Chinese will very often publicize all the private antisocial behavior discovered by their investigation of the object of their political ire as a matter of the public disgrace process portion of his punishment.

I was comparing it to China's refusal to share any investigative findings about their coronavirus laboratory, and how the bat's there that they were infecting definitely weren't the same bats sold in the wet markets, etc.

...Essentially zero transparency from China, all the time.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was comparing it to China's refusal to share any investigative findings about their coronavirus laboratory, and how the bat's there that they were infecting definitely weren't the same bats sold in the wet markets, etc.

...Essentially zero transparency from China, all the time.

are you saying that while your upset about her being fired, you prefer they lay out her dirty laundry about all the vile stuff she might have done to get fired for?

Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
are you saying that while your upset about her being fired, you prefer they lay out her dirty laundry about all the vile stuff she might have done to get fired for?

No. I'm just classifying her employer into the same category as other totalitarian dictatorships, because I see them all as having similar characteristics.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,474,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. I'm just classifying her employer into the same category as other totalitarian dictatorships, because I see them all as having similar characteristics.

In the US, the hospital could rightly be sued by the nurse for defamation of character if they revealed such private information. They can't even reveal it to a future prospective employer without becoming liable to such a law suit.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In the US, the hospital could rightly be sued by the nurse for defamation of character if they revealed such private information. They can't even reveal it to a future prospective employer without becoming liable to such a law suit.

Yes rightly so. I never suggested private information be revealed about employees.

There are other ways of pressuring employers into being more democratic, transparent, and egalitarian in principle... None of which would include violating an individual's privacy.

Upvote 0