Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
TRY SOMETHING NEW...
How about.. HALO-HALO...
it's a Filipino dessert made of shaved ice, evaporated milk and mixture of different varieties of sweet boiled fruits and beans served in a tall glass!
It's the best for summer believe me! :)

Believe it or not I have heard of this some where. Sounds interesting.

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
TRY SOMETHING NEW...
How about.. HALO-HALO...
it's a Filipino dessert made of shaved ice, evaporated milk and mixture of different varieties of sweet boiled fruits and beans served in a tall glass!
It's the best for summer believe me! :)
sounds good

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry for not being on here......wow has my life changed from having time to spending any moment I have to rest!
We had to travel 6 hrs to the nearest pain management place, so it's been a long day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes it's going well, but it's above my activity level! So today the dr prescribed and changed some meds to see if they would help. So we will see how it goes.

We have 13 kids right now and are still waiting for some more, but we have no idea when they will show up, but so far so good! :D

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I hear you about the travel. I have to travel for pain management as well. Takes a lot but I'm glad for the help. Wow I figured you had your hands full. Lots of work. Worthwhile work mind you. Glad you were able to pop in and give us an update. I hope you new meds work. I have to rely on other things so it's kind of slow going but I'm moving forward. The biggest issue for me is getting sufficient rest. Constant stuff comes up and some requires immediate response or lots of research, etc. Every little thing takes energy. So I get where you're coming from. I'll be praying for you as well.

Upvote 0