Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It has gotten a lot hotter here in central Texas with all the devastating wildfires we have been having since last weekend :sorry:

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, it has been awhile since I was here, hope everyone is doing well. I am slowly but surely getting better, I have days when I have set backs, but, I, with the help of the Lord, WILL conquer this, sometimes though, it sure does not feel like it.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Ours has been on the cool side, that is until the last two weeks, it is warmer now.

God bless everyone.
Hugs

Reactions: Colleen1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, everyone :)

I'm glad you're feeling better, Susie. :)

As the heat abates over there, our temps are starting to warm up well after a very cold winter for us all in NZ. God bless you all and I hope you ones who live in the States have a very peaceful day. :hug:

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, everyone :)

I'm glad you're feeling better, Susie. :)

As the heat abates over there, our temps are starting to warm up well after a very cold winter for us all in NZ. God bless you all and I hope you ones who live in the States have a very peaceful day. :hug:

:wave: Hi, good to hear from you. I hope things are going well. Must be nice to be looking forward to spring / summer. My summer is coming to an end but we've been having great weather despite. Hope you have a great day!

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave: Hi, good to hear from you. I hope things are going well. Must be nice to be looking forward to spring / summer. My summer is coming to an end but we've been having great weather despite. Hope you have a great day!

Hello, Colleen :)

It's nice to see you too. :) Yes, it's been good to see the daffodils out and the blossom on the trees. And for it to be warmer too. :D

I hope your day goes brilliantly! :wave:

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, Colleen :)

It's nice to see you too. :) Yes, it's been good to see the daffodils out and the blossom on the trees. And for it to be warmer too. :D

I hope your day goes brilliantly! :wave:

Thanks! I was just thinking you're probably looking forward to taking some more beautiful pictures of nature now that your summer is coming. Nature is rather intriguing.

Upvote 0