New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks! I was just thinking you're probably looking forward to taking some more beautiful pictures of nature now that your summer is coming. Nature is rather intriguing.

Well, I have a digital camera which my sister gave to me, but I need lots more practice yet. I do enjoy trying to get a decent photo, though. Nature provides wonderful landscapes, eh?

Reactions: Colleen1
Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, I have a digital camera which my sister gave to me, but I need lots more practice yet. I do enjoy trying to get a decent photo, though. Nature provides wonderful landscapes, eh?

Definitely, like it a whole lot. Hope you have a good day / night. Take care.

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

yes, nature does providewonderful landscapes. so much beauty around us to enjoy. I love it.

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks! Hope you have a great night too!

277833-albums3697-34614t.gif

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It wouldn't be too bad if we didn't have at least one student that is sneaky plus disobedient.....he's going to be giving more gray hairs than I already have!

So do you have more than one student who is ambitiously sneaky or just the one? Hope your able to get some peace. Glad you popped in to see us. You continue to be in my prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
One specifically and then a couple that I wouldn't necessarily trust too much. But we deal with boys and girls so its hard when you have one boy that is that way and a girl who is looking for attention anyway that she can get it. Anyway, we are learning and tweaking the system as we go.

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for the prayers...we really appreciate them!

My pleasure. I'm glad you are able to share. Yeah, a system comes in handy when dealing with kids of all ages / young adults. I had my initial appointment with the sleep study doctor. I went well. He's really nice. I will be going for a sleep study in about 2 months.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
can't believe that I have had two days in a row that I could be on here.....just waiting for my husband to get moving so we can go to town. Going to town here takes almost all day if you need to get things done.....

Upvote 0