✟1,045.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
lightprize said:
You agree that there is math in geometric shapes? Putting those words into one and having them work to say what it does shows mathematical relationship. I say life follows the laws of energy, what do you say governs it?

Math. Math governs the universe.

Upvote 0

lightprize

Jul 19, 2006
Visit site
✟15,336.00
Faith
Humanist
Well lets see. Imagine you could see a whole city, but not the people, only the energy coming form them. What you would see is some of them charged, some uncharged, and some neutral. You will see some charging as they touch, some charging without any contact. You would also see the reverse. You would see them repell some and attract others. They would even repell some that they had just attracted to them. You would see some "find" charge where moments before they showed none, as drugs, good news, a good movie, or the smile of a child changes their mood.
In the mornings you would see them in a stream of energy as they head off to work, and see them stream back at night. They would fill their houses, in an orderly way.On payday you would see those same particles showing an above normal charge, going about passing on that charge as they spend their money.
Inside their houses at night, some would be charged red as they augue, turn dark red as they fight. You would see some in calm blues, and others in the colors of whatever sex gives.
You would see some get a charge from reading, and a different charge from eating. Energy is life. Those that have energy, and not use it are often said not to be living.

Upvote 0

rmwilliamsll

avid reader
Mar 19, 2004
✟7,946.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Math. Math governs the universe

governs or describes?

see an extraordinary paper at:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~matc/MathDrama/reading/Wigner.html

These three opinions seem reminiscent of an old joke:
Three umpires are discussing the nature of their work. The first umpire, with lots of courage, says, "I don't care if it is the bottom of the ninth inning in the seventh game of the World Series, the bases are loaded, and the count is three and two. I don't care who's batting or who's pitching, or whose stadium we are in: I call it like I see it!"

The second umpire shoots back, "Wait a minute: That's subjective." With confidence in his skills, he says with fervor, "I have such an eye for that strike zone that if one seam of that ball passes within that zone, it's a strike! I don't call it like I see it; I call it like it is!"

The third umpire shakes his head at both of them and says: "I don't think either one of you understands the nature of this craft. We aren't hired to call it like we see it, or to call it like it is. Because the bottom line is that it isn't anything until I call it!"
cut from: http://parsha.blogspot.com/2003/08/dvar-torah-for-shoftim-1-turning-to.html

Upvote 0

michabo

reason, evidence
Nov 11, 2003
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
✟14,055.00
Faith
Atheist
lightprize said:
Well lets see. Imagine you could see a whole city, but not the people, only the energy coming form them. What you would see is some of them charged, some uncharged, and some neutral.
Of what is this 'energy' comprised?

How can we detect it? Measure it?

Upvote 0

notto

Legend
May 31, 2002
Visit site
✟22,369.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
lightprize said:
Well lets see. Imagine you could see a whole city, but not the people, only the energy coming form them. What you would see is some of them charged, some uncharged, and some neutral. You will see some charging as they touch, some charging without any contact. You would also see the reverse. You would see them repell some and attract others. They would even repell some that they had just attracted to them. You would see some "find" charge where moments before they showed none, as drugs, good news, a good movie, or the smile of a child changes their mood.
In the mornings you would see them in a stream of energy as they head off to work, and see them stream back at night. They would fill their houses, in an orderly way.On payday you would see those same particles showing an above normal charge, going about passing on that charge as they spend their money.
Inside their houses at night, some would be charged red as they augue, turn dark red as they fight. You would see some in calm blues, and others in the colors of whatever sex gives.
You would see some get a charge from reading, and a different charge from eating. Energy is life. Those that have energy, and not use it are often said not to be living.

You do have quite an imagination. Does the whole city smell like fresh baked gingerbread when you imagine it? It does when I do.

Upvote 0

notto

Legend
May 31, 2002
Visit site
✟22,369.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
michabo said:
Of what is this 'energy' comprised?

How can we detect it? Measure it?

The Predator can see it.

5460770,tid=d.jpg

Therefore, lightprize is the predator.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lightprize

Jul 19, 2006
Visit site
✟15,336.00
Faith
Humanist
notto said:
You do have quite an imagination. Does the whole city smell like fresh baked gingerbread when you imagine it? It does when I do.
You find it hard to see that people are charged with certain feeling at certain times, for certain reasons? And that we pass on how we feel to others?

Upvote 0

lightprize

Jul 19, 2006
Visit site
✟15,336.00
Faith
Humanist
The Predator can see it.
Therefore, lightprize is the predator.
I don't have to be able to see the auras that I talk about to know that they are there. Science has not named all the energies/frequencies that results from the chemical reactions in our brains, so I know I can't. I think it is safe to say though, that they are a form of light energy.

Upvote 0

lightprize

Jul 19, 2006
Visit site
✟15,336.00
Faith
Humanist
We can measure the charge on people by how they act. Happy people smile allot, angry people frown. We know that it we do certain things to people, like hit them and/or call them names, that they are most likely to get angry. The effects are predictable and the outcomes are well known. And all that is due to the fact that we all share a base program of actions and reactions that is called our soul. Detecting the charge on a person is often as simple as looking into their face. Measuring how much someone likes or dislikes us is often seen in the length of their smile, and/or the stare in their eyes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lightprize

Jul 19, 2006
Visit site
✟15,336.00
Faith
Humanist
eri said:
Yes, but that 'charging' is emotional, not something you can detect (not without a world-sized MRI, anyway). Passing it on to others is also an emotional reaction. I don't see how you can describe these emotions mathematically.
You can't see a person becoming emotionally upset? I know it is not always something clearly visible, but people can detect each others emotional state by how they act.
The graph at IN THE MATH shows the soul arranged mathematically.

Upvote 0

I_Love_Cheese

Veteran
Jun 1, 2006
✟9,374.00
Faith
Agnostic
lightprize said:
You can't see a person becoming emotionally upset? I know it is not always something clearly visible, but people can detect each others emotional state by how they act.
The graph at IN THE MATH shows the soul arranged mathematically.
Here is the actual link to Lightprizes website, I think.

http://www.inthemath.com/

Upvote 0

lightprize

Jul 19, 2006
Visit site
✟15,336.00
Faith
Humanist
notto said:
Your theory isn't really a theory at all. It reads more like poetry.

A theory usually sheds light on some new information or actually explains a phenomena. Your 'theory' does neither and doesn't really explain anything.

You also seem to leave out the natural conclusion of your own theory that women are repulsive and filled with hate and division (magnetic).;)
The truth often reads like poety.
As for shedding light, have you ever heard anything like I just posted?
And the square represents all the elements of the soul, and there is the potential for good and bad in everyone. You seem to be a perfect example.

Upvote 0