Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by aaron
the thing with that is that it is real ruff and no way to be sure

They said it's not perfect but they can tell if it's like 4 billion or 6 billion they can are able to tell. I don't know how we should ask morat I think he might know he works for nasa I think.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by seesaw
LOL that doesn't change the fact that you can't create the earth and adam and eve with out creating the universe on the first day. The bible imo needs to be worked on so it can make sence.

The universe was created on the first day: Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.  There is your universe that was needed in order to make Adam and Eve later.

I could say your spell checking skills should be worked on so "it can make sence," but that would just be rude.

Upvote 0
Well if god is so powerful that he can create the universe in six days why doesn't he come to earth himself and talk to everyone on earth face to face. There is only a book that we are suppose to take as truth without any evidence backing it up. I know if I was god I would come to earth and talk to everyone face to face.

*Smile*  That's exactly what he did.  Ever heard of Jesus?  That was God coming down to Earth to talk to us. 

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by themeecer
*Smile*  That's exactly what he did.  Ever heard of Jesus?  That was God coming down to Earth to talk to us. 

How do you know jesus was god just cause he said so, and if he came once why doesn't he come all the time.

Upvote 0
Name three things that nasa has been really wrong on.

Really what about the flood story there is no evidence for a global flood.

How about accounts in most major ancient civilizations of a great flood?

How about fossils all over the world? 

Upvote 0
Fine I give you that one, but can you show me where the dating of the stars are wrong that is what we were talking about.

Can you give me evidence that their process of dating stars is accurate?  Unless you can travel in time to when the stars were made, you can't. 

Science is the study of observable facts over time.  No one has ever seen a star born.

Upvote 0

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
How about accounts in most major ancient civilizations of a great flood?

How about fossils all over the world? 

What ancient civilizations? And the fossils have already been discounted by science. I think I know what you are talking about fossils on mountains well when most mountains were being formed there was an sea or ocean there and when the mountian was being formed it took sea life with it.

There is only evidence of a local flood. If there was a global flood it would have been accepted by science by now.

Upvote 0

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Can you give me evidence that their process of dating stars is accurate?  Unless you can travel in time to when the stars were made, you can't. 

Science is the study of observable facts over time.  No one has ever seen a star born.

Go back and read the link from nasa about the age of stars.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
How do you know jesus was god just cause he said so, and if he came once why doesn't he come all the time.

Probably because last time he came we killed him.  *Smile*

Even if he came multiple times people would find excuses not for believing in him.  Heck .. even in the millennial reign he will be living on Earth and many will not be saved.  It doesn't matter if he is here in flesh or not.

Upvote 0
There is only evidence of a local flood. If there was a global flood it would have been accepted by science by now.

I am glad scientists didn't believe that in years past.  What if scientists held to the belief that if we traveled over 30 mph that we would die.  What if they had held to the belief that to cure ailments a person should have copious amounts of blood drained from their body.  There are numerous situations that had scientists came to the conclusion that it is true because our ancestral scientists believed it was true, we would be in a world of hurt.

Upvote 0
BTW they have seen a star born and die (you know supernova).

We have seen stars die but we have never seen them born.  According to evolutionist scientists Homo sapiens haven't been on Earth long enough to watch the process of a star being born.  Then how could one mortal individual say he has observed a star being born?

Upvote 0