New England
✟19,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
which creation account are we talking about? Gen 1-2:3 or Gen 2:4-24?
If you're suggesting that I concede that God contradicts Himself, you're wasting your time. I've debated it to the typical stalemate with people whom I doubt you could outsmart.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Business and politics have everything to do with everything they possibly can to increase their wealth and power.
Amen.
The things that control such things in and throughout society , as Yahuweh declares and as He Permits,

are not gentle, wise nor helpful if they get
"their way"
(which is rooted in love of money, of course, or perhaps power/ the flesh/ man's approval if somewhat different than just money).

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Business and politics have everything to do with everything they possibly can to increase their wealth and power.
"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power." - Oscar Wilde

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The oldest creation myth in the Bible isn't in the Book of Genesis at all. It is alluded to in the Book of Isaiah, in the Book of Job and in Psalms.

Jesus says that anyone who is opposed to His Word, Scripture, Torah, Prophets, Psalms, New Testament, Yahuweh's emissaries/messengers,
is already or first opposed to Yahuweh, i.e. not a safe welcome nurturing place at all.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
"As if" Moses was a Darwinist and so also all his readers who in fact were newly-freed-Egyptian-slaves
achemm, excuse please..... I don't believe it is 'good' to put Moses or any righteous man in the same room at all with the ungodly ideas as if they got along at all or were compatible.

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Jesus says that anyone who is opposed to His Word, Scripture, Torah, Prophets, Psalms, New Testament, Yahuweh's emissaries/messengers,
is already or first opposed to Yahuweh, i.e. not a safe welcome nurturing place at all.
Politics of fear will not help your case.

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I don't have "a case" to make, nor need such help, nor ever need politics as far as Yahuweh has revealed. (not man's politics that is)
Yes, I noticed that your "case" is not very systematic. Just a surface Bible reading.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yes, I noticed that your "case" is not very systematic. Just a surface Bible reading.
Or, rather,
believe Yahuweh. Trust Him.

Woe to those who add to His Word, or take away from His Word, as He Says He will add the plagues, or take away their part of life...... it is written.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you're suggesting that I concede that God contradicts Himself, you're wasting your time. I've debated it to the typical stalemate with people whom I doubt you could outsmart.
Only in a literal vacuum are there contractions.

(Btw - ad hominem attacks should have no place in our discourse, let's view each other the best way possible)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Or, rather,

Woe to those who add to His Word, or take away from His Word, as He Says He will add the plagues, or take away their part of life...... it is written.
Its interesting then, that you still use some Yahuweh not once mentioned in the New Testament.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ironically you just cut a verse out and added it to this text

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bro. Dave Gardner

Sep 9, 2019
New England
✟19,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Only in a literal vacuum are there contractions.

(Btw - ad hominem attacks should have no place in our discourse, let's view each other the best way possible)
If implying that you might have an IQ of 145 as opposed to 165 constitutes an ad hominem attack for you then you might want to work toward thickening your skin a little bit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Or, rather,

The revelation of Jesus Christ was the culmination of everything that the scripture was intended for.

He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. (Ephesians 1:9-10)

The New Testament contains that revelation of the Christ but the Old Testament contained only the promise of the Christ.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The proper name of God in the Old Testament is the tetragrammaton.

Tetragrammaton, i.e., four letters.

Modern scholars generally agree that YHWH is derived from the Hebrew triconsonantal root.

The name of God that you use, 'Yahuweh', is not a literal four letter translation, whereas, YHWH is the four letter, literal translation.

Do not interpolate letters into the tetragrammaton, adding to the scripture is never to be tolerated.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟118,027.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
It is a statement describing what we do not "observe in nature" given that we now have direct observation of over 50,000 generations proving that the much-imagined transition so necessary in evolutionism does not actually happen --- specifically in the case of super simple organisms such as prokaryotes.

You have still shown me absolutely no proof at all that evolution never happened. Therefore the idea that even one generation proved it is imagined - much less 50,000 - disproved evolution is proof that YOU are in denial.

Let me know when you find proof that there are no fossils or other natural objects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟118,027.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I ONLY want what the Creator Yahuweh wants....good so far!

So you must not want any kind of technology or other manmade objects that were invented after the first century. See hte problem there?

Upvote 0